• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Cool!

...Ok, definitely going to have to consider that. I've been thinking of adjusting my mains so I can focus on less characters.
Although I have noticed two things:
  • Maybe you could learn about Limit Canceling to have more options than roll or shield when charging your gauge.
  • You try too hard for Finishing Touch.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Although I have noticed two things:
  • Maybe you could learn about Limit Canceling to have more options than roll or shield when charging your gauge.
  • You try too hard for Finishing Touch.
Yeah... There were a couple of times where I didn't even mean to use Finishing Touch, like when I was near the upper blast line in that one battle.

And I don't know how to Limit Cancel.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah... There were a couple of times where I didn't even mean to use Finishing Touch, like when I was near the upper blast line in that one battle.

And I don't know how to Limit Cancel.
Limit Canceling is easy. There's actually three ways to do it:
  • Grab Cancel: Press Shield and Attack at the same time. If I remember correctly, Grab doesn't work, it NEEDS to be Sheild + Attack. It will only allow you to grab out of Limit Charge.
  • Shield Cancel: Do anything you want, then quickly press Shield. If you got the right timing, you'll instantly do the thing you wanted to do. Otherwise, you'll Grab Cancel or simply shield depending on your timing and input. Pretty tricky, but second nature once you get it right.
  • Special Cancel: Press the Special Button, then do anything you want.
None of those options show your shield, making your attack more sudden.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Limit Canceling is easy. There's actually three ways to do it:
  • Grab Cancel: Press Shield and Attack at the same time. If I remember correctly, Grab doesn't work, it NEEDS to be Sheild + Attack. It will only allow you to grab out of Limit Charge.
  • Shield Cancel: Do anything you want, then quickly press Shield. If you got the right timing, you'll instantly do the thing you wanted to do. Otherwise, you'll Grab Cancel or simply shield depending on your timing and input. Pretty tricky, but second nature once you get it right.
  • Special Cancel: Press the Special Button, then do anything you want.
Thanks, I'll keep those in mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom