• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You mean I can only pick one?

Let's see.....it's tough, because there's Toriel, then Papyrus, Sans.....

....on a completely 100% unrelated note, have any of you ever had three songs or more stuck in your head at once? :lol:

Luig

Confused

You mean I can only pick one?

Let's see.....it's tough, because there's Toriel, then Papyrus, Sans.....

....on a completely 100% unrelated note, have any of you ever had three songs or more stuck in your head at once? :lol:
This morning, I had the gravity falls theme song, the WW ocean song, and a song from an obscure disney movie stuck in my head....

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Meanwhile, I don't have a favorite Undertale character because I haven't played the game yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I usually only get one song stuck in my head for a while before it eventually finds it's way out, I listen to other songs to forget about it for a while, or another one takes it's place.

It's pretty common, but I rarely get several earworms at once...
________

Fair warning: When/If you do play Undertale, you'll probably have a hard time picking a favorite. :seuss:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meanwhile, I don't have a favorite Undertale character because I haven't played the game yet.
Didn't play it either, but a friend of mine was nice enough to always invite me and would only play the game if I'm here...

Or that's what I thought until one of the game's ridiculous details showed us that he killed someone and closed without saving...

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I can at least say that I do like the designs of the characters from the ones I've seen anyway. So that's a start I suppose.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm curious, who have you seen so far? (I know Toriel is one of them since two regulars here one now being myself currently uses her in their avis lol)

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

I'm curious, who have you seen so far? (I know Toriel is one of them since two regulars here one now being myself currently uses her in their avis lol)
U theif :p

#1 Loser used a whole bunch of Sans pictures for a while.
White Hunter Z used a whole bunch: Metaton, Papyrus, Sans, and Asgore.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've seen Sans (at this point, who hasn't?), Toriel (well duh), Papyrus, and I think the main character. Those are the ones I remember at the top of my head.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
All of them.

Watched a friend of mine do all three runs.

The guy was freaking out during the Genocide one...
I've done all the routes. Genocide sucks, but there's so much story in it, to fully understand the game you HAVE to do it.

Of all the playthroughs I've watched, I liked Cry's (His voices for the characters are normal, not annoying) and Etika's (He's one of the few people I've seen understand the storyline perfectly ie. Tapes in the true lab).

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I hear that seeing one is a pretty chilling experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom