• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
72 btw Lucario. We get Corrin and Bayonetta a day earlier than you do in Australia :dazwa:

#TimezonesFTW :lol:

Also Metal would you be able to smash on Wednesday? :p

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
74 people at the Pokémon Center be like

Well technically we get it at the same time. I'm just from the future, where it's all hot and sunny Fluttershy Fluttershy :smirk:

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
So, My account got banned on some ****ty Iphone game for "Inconsistent data" or some bull****.

To contact the company, you need to have some "Query Code" that can only be accessed from your account, which I can't log into because I'm banned.

Bull****.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Watched the new RWBY last night and...
First of all this, episode made me like Ironwood more. Since V2 I thought he was either on Cinder's side or at least against Beacon, but I think this episode reassured me that he isn't. And also, he has to have a prosthetic arm, I mean he stopped a beowolf's attack with it and didn't show any kind of pain or flinch.

And on the topic of Grimm, the beowolves in this episode looked awesome, they must be older and stronger than the ones we've normally seen. Those gryphon grimm were pretty great too. And that dragon, totally bad ass, it may be bad news for our heroes but it's still bad ass nonetheless.

Ruby riding her locker up to Torchwick and Neo's ship was pretty cool too. Gonna see a throwdown between Neo and Ruby, that'll be good, and I'd kinda like to hear Neo talk sometime soon.

Hopefully Raven shows up, which I'm pretty sure she will. Blake and Adam's confrontation will be very interesting to see too.

Where's Pyrrha going? Is she going to absorb the Fall Witch's power and become the new Fall Witch? Quite possible, but I guess we'll find out in the next episode.

So much stuff happened in this episode that I might have to watch it a second to fully absorb everyting that happened. But it was a great episode, probably one of my favorites this volume.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, My account got banned on some ****ty Iphone game for "Inconsistent data" or some bull****.

To contact the company, you need to have some "Query Code" that can only be accessed from your account, which I can't log into because I'm banned.

Bull****.
That's mobile gaming for you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
is witch time broken?
If Bat Within wasn't a thing, it wouldn't be as spammable...

At least, Witch Time itself is dependant on damage and how often you use it.

But personally, I think it's just like any other counter move, but with more freedom on what you actually counter with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom