• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
insomnia? that doesn't sound to bad... i mean sure you have trouble sleeping and may need to take artificial means, but meh every one has to take something for something in their life.

it doesn't sound that bad uni ;)
190 bob-ombs

D

Deleted member

Welcome back Luma!

195 Nui Harimes

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

It got so bad it literally made me sick and I had to take three days off of school :urg:

But it's a lot better now! :b:
thats good!

and if not... you can always call me over and i can use some knock out gas :lol:
See, say what you want about Lonekon, but at least he's tries to keep them sane (try being the key word here). Lord knows where we'd be if he was gone.
oh if thats the case you guys are kind of screwed then... konnie said he's going to be very busy this winter... heck i hardly see him much now (which is why i was probably able to binge for a week, he usually stops that)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
oh if thats the case you guys are kind of screwed then... konnie said he's going to be very busy this winter... heck i hardly see him much now (which is why i was probably able to binge for a week, he usually stops that)
............****.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's fine! It's fine. We can make it. We can make it.. We can make it...
...We can't make it. ..We can't make it. .We can't make it. We won't make it. We won't make it!

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I don't know if that's much of a plus...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Gotta admit, I have high hopes for One Punch Man. It's one of the better anime that's come out this year. And I need now is the Part 4 anime adaptation and my life is complete.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Aside from Pokemon and Dragon Ball Super, I lost a lot of interest in anime. Newer shows didn't really appeal to me. And then my brother showed me One Punch Man. I don't really like the excessive blood and gore, but overall, I enjoy this anime immensely.

Top Bottom