• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
oh ya sure... hang out with the guy who suddenly started to call out death the moment he heard of my brothers absence

i rather pet a spider...

217 bob-ombs

Spiders can be cute.

Jumping spiders especially.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WE WERE DOING SO WELL GUYS
WHAT HAPPENED

EDIT: Thank you AEK for fixing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Aside from Pokemon and Dragon Ball Super, I lost a lot of interest in anime. Newer shows didn't really appeal to me. And then my brother showed me One Punch Man. I don't really like the excessive blood and gore, but overall, I enjoy this anime immensely.
How is Dragon Ball Super? The only thing I've heard about it is the art has taken a nosedive.

WE WERE DOING SO WELL GUYS
WHAT HAPPENED

EDIT: Thank you AEK for fixing it.
Oh trust me you'll get used to it.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

How is Dragon Ball Super? The only thing I've heard about it is the art has taken a nosedive.
It was horribly animated for the episode where Goku fought Beerus. But it was pretty much that one episode where the quality was terrible. It's been decent otherwise.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

never said they were, in fact i actually owned a tarantula once... he was nice and better company than you

225 bob-ombs
wow
what a sick burn
i have truly been put in my place

In other news I've been playing a lot of Gunstar Heroes lately. And I have to say I like the game (plus Sega's emulator is leagues better than the one Nintendo uses).

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not, Sub.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

wow
what a sick burn
i have truly been put in my place

In other news I've been playing a lot of Gunstar Heroes lately. And I have to say I like the game (plus Sega's emulator is leagues better than the one Nintendo uses).
... don't you think thats a bit of an overreaction?

heck i don't even think it counts as a insult :tired:

231 bob-ombs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What are you guys panicking about?

233 Nui Harimes

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
i'm saying your sarcasm was an overreaction, the only way you wouldn't be able to see it, was if you were blind where you couldn't read anything...
236 bob-ombs
I don't know if I'd call it an overreaction. A mediocre insult gets a mediocre comeback. It's equivalent exchange.

Edit: ...And I killed the thread. I knew I had it in me.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't know if I'd call it an overreaction. A mediocre insult gets a mediocre comeback. It's equivalent exchange.

... first off equivalent exchange is where you sacrifice something to get something else, in other words you sacrifice time, effort, ect. to get grades, money, ect.

you didn't sacrifice/gave up/work for anything, thats not equivalent exchange

second, its a response covered head to toe with poor sarcasm, on a post about liking a spider more than i currently do towards you. not only wouldn't i call that a insult, but i wouldn't even call it a comeback, just filler, poor filler

240 bob-ombs

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
How far are you? :lol: I haven't played the game so I can't give away spoilers. I have watched/listened to my brother playing it though

I'm not really sure. I'm currently at level 9 and have only done about 2 or 3 of the main quests, based on that I'd say not really that far.

Now I'll be leaving to play more Uncharted.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
243 conversations still being dragged on.

The nostalgia keeps coming back...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So is there something that triggers the activity here sometimes?

247 Nui Harimes

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

It all boils down to one little comment, Nui. Then people start talking about it if they feel fit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom