• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
So I found a picture of myself on the internet. It was taken on a school trip, I think. I'm looking out the window, and it's cloudy, and the sunlight reflects off my glasses.

And I look EXACTLY like this. Down to the hair. (Actually, I don't have my mouth hanging open like an idiot)

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Ah, sorry. So do I, actually.
I just assumed you guys didn't think or imagine anything :troll:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
You don't have to apologize for that, lol.
And yeah, I have no imagination. Where can I find that Pokemon? :dazwa:

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I don't know. I push my glasses up from the sides. Usually the left, and with the back of my hand.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I'm sure everybody does.
In my case, it's a matter of laziness. I can't be bothered to try to imagine a person behind their avatar. And even if I did know, I would forget, because it's not the thing that we see all the time.

It's also hard to visualize a person from their avatar.
If their avatar is a girl, are they a girl?
Are they old/young?
If they're a pony... I don't even know.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The number of possible combinations of facial features a person has are seemingly infinite, so it is easier to just envision a person as their avatar. After all, an avatar is supposed to be a representation of a person.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Ah, Yugioh. I watched the original, GX, 5D's. But I couldn't get into Zexal or Arc 5...

I was big into yugioh cards. I played them a lot, until maybe a year ago. Then they banned D-rulers, and there went my deck. It was a Dragon-sworn beatdown, if I remember correctly.

I wonder what Midna would sound like?
Is that a joke...? Wouldn't she sound like Midna....?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Is that a joke...? Wouldn't she sound like Midna....?
She doesn't have a definite voice in Twilight Princess.

All we hear out of her are just cackles and a couple of grunts. She even hums on occasion.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
290 voices to imagine.

I wonder what Midna would sound like?
I don't know how to exactly describe the voice I hear, but it contrasts greatly with the childish laughter you hear when you use her assist trophy in Smash 4.

Ah, Yugioh. I watched the original, GX, 5D's. But I couldn't get into Zexal or Arc 5...

I was big into yugioh cards. I played them a lot, until maybe a year ago. Then they banned D-rulers, and there went my deck. It was a Dragon-sworn beatdown, if I remember correctly.
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot. Then I stopped for a while, and then I came back. Then I stopped again and now I'm back. The power creep is really big in that game. I almost always went with Dragon-related decks cuz Dragons are da best. My last deck was a Galaxy-Eyes deck, but that deck doesn't stand a chance in today's meta. So I just follow it and don't really participate in dueling.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

I don't know how to exactly describe the voice I hear, but it contrasts greatly with the childish laughter you hear when you use her assist trophy in Smash 4.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot. Then I stopped for a while, and then I came back. Then I stopped again and now I'm back. The power creep is really big in that game. I almost always went with Dragon-related decks cuz Dragons are da best. My last deck was a Galaxy-Eyes deck, but that deck doesn't stand a chance in today's meta. So I just follow it and don't really participate in dueling.
Yeah, I actually had it in for a Shaddoll deck. I checked the OCG banlist, and Construct was banned there. The TCG tends to follow the OCG, so I chose not to. And hey, every meta deck got neutered in the last banlist. Hooray for me!

Seriously tho Konami. You basically destroyed the top 4 decks in the game...

296 dollars saved

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
293 Nui Harime voices
That is very adorable. And that's also Zhu Li's voice actor from LoK. Whoa!

Yeah, I actually had it in for a Shaddoll deck. I checked the OCG banlist, and Construct was banned there. The TCG tends to follow the OCG, so I chose not to. And hey, every meta deck got neutered in the last banlist. Hooray for me!

Seriously tho Konami. You basically destroyed the top 4 decks in the game...

296 dollars saved
Konami is weird. That's all I can say about them. :lol:

Top Bottom