• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Judging how I've already screwed up, and the content of my last few posts, I'd believe so.

Is abandoning this place extreme? Sure. But it is something I should at least accept (plus I'd be lying if I said it was the first time I've thought it).

Not necessarily. First, I'd like to ask: are there other reasons why you've thought of leaving the thread? Is this kind of situation just what tops it all off, or is it the sole or primary reason?

In either case there remain much better ways to resolve conflict than just going away, but according to Kon there most likely isn't any harm done after all.

And if that's the case, perhaps it's better to instead avoid these sort of conversations from here on out? That's only of course if they concern you that much, seeing as they've lead you to believe you're acting rude and nasty, even if said belief turns out to be false. I honestly think that would be the better choice between that and leaving the thread entirely for good.

Whatever you ultimately decide to do though is your own decision to make, no matter what. Just know that you'd very much be missed around here if you did leave.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed. Good night!
The mere thought of FF7 music in Smash is just...

I mean, Smash 4 already had an amazing soundtrack, but now, it gets some of Uematsu's genius within it.

One-winged angle would fit very to customs stages that are FD clones IMO.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Kon: "Hey did mvg offend you"?"
Katt: "ಠ__ಠ"
Kon: "Should i take that as a no or?"
Katt: "What do you think konnie :3"
Kon: ". . ."
Katt: "Fiiiiiiiiine no noiey noooo no"
Katt: "Yesh grow a brain konnie (>_<)"
I didn't want to post it all so i typed it, but there you go Substitution Substitution And everyone

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I didn't want to post it all so i typed it, but there you go Substitution Substitution And everyone
That last line though XD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I guess there's worse insults to use when asking about someone else.
But regardless thanks. I really do appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 the FF stage has multiple versions of the same track.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

California really needs the rain. It's been getting a lot (at least in the South areas) as of late so I suppose that at least helps.

Gonna take a Hell lot more than just a few storms for it to really help us get out of this drought though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Cloud looks great in Smash.

After doing some analysis (by which I mean looking at what everyone else found), his moveset seems to emphasize speed and lag; his moves have small startup lag, but easily punishable ending lag.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

California really needs the rain. It's been getting a lot (at least in the South areas) as of late so I suppose that at least helps.

Gonna take a Hell lot more than just a few storms for it to really help us get out of this drought though.
We're in an El Niño year, so there's gonna be a lot of rain. However, most of it will be in Southern California, and that's kinda a problem. See, most of our water storage technology (ie. dams and whatnot) is in Northern California. So a lot of this incoming rain will be wasted (it'll just flow into the sea) since we can't store it.
I don't know if you heard about it, but there was a recent push in the state legislature to allow more construction of dams and other tech in the South to prepare for all this upcoming rain. The problem is that building these dams is really bad for the environment, so it's a short-term solution that will only cause more problems later down the line. So yeah, the situation is kinda bad. :ohwell:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
It would required piping to transport the water. I doubt there are any existing pipelines that connect Canada and Cali. That'd require construction and environmental degradation. And if there were, they'd most likely be for oil, so the water would be contaminated if it went through those pipes. So yeah, bad idea. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It would required piping to transport the water. I doubt there are any existing pipelines that connect Canada and Cali. That'd require construction and environmental degradation. And if there were, they'd most likely be for oil, so the water would be contaminated if it went through those pipes. So yeah, bad idea. :p
Not what a scrub would say...

Top Bottom