• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well you see, the question isn't whether or I know, 'cause I do know.
The question is should I care?

I would love to, but it'd either be a Jojo reference or a nonsensical metaphor so...
depends... do you really want to hurt a girls feelings :sadeyes:

142 bob-ombs

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just shoot, i might not understand it, but meh its something

Hmm, well...
I know a while back I claimed "Dio without The World", but that may have been a bit too extreme. And since I don't know that many anime characters...
...Uni. She's like Uni.

Edit: Mental Note: Quit being an asshole.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i..just..erm... get...lost alright...
:glare:

aww...thanks...friend...
No problem! ^_^

Hmm, well...
I know a while back I claimed "Dio without The World", but that may have been a bit too extreme. And since I don't know that many anime characters...
...Uni. She's like Uni.
You say it like it's a bad thing :ohwell:

So... If I say yes, I'll be a jerk. And if I say no, I'll get stabbed.
This is quite the logic puzzle you've given me. I applaud your efforts.
Assuming things a little too quickly, huh?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...No, I don't care about being stabbed (just leave the little one out of this. He's still innocent).

Assuming things a little too quickly, huh?

Assuming what exactly?
...In all seriousness did I act like an jerk again?

Edit: Substitution is being an ass again.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Hmm, well...
...Uni. She's like Uni.

So... If I say yes, I'll be a jerk. And if I say no, I'll get stabbed.
This is quite the logic puzzle you've given me. I applaud your efforts.

As in sg.

Ya, I've made that connection months ago, not only do they think similarly, they also have similar experiences and personalitys, so similar where you could see them in the same mindset yet different enough to be different to be noticeable.

In short, they basically have a twin mentally with each other

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Stopping my replies of the last few posts because I'm acting like an ass again.

As in sg.

Ya, I've made that connection months ago, not only do they think similarly, they also have similar experiences and personalitys, so similar where you could see them in the same mindset yet different enough to be different to be noticeable.

Well it happens. There is that saying about minds thinking alike.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As in sg.

What can I say? Great minds think alike! ;)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You know, maybe I should stop posting here. Because I'd rather not go around hurting anyone's feelings. Again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You know, maybe I should stop posting here. Because I'd rather not go around hurting anyone's feelings. Again.
Now that's a bit rash.

..so from what I'm gathering from these few posts, you hurt Luma's feelings? Or at least believe so?

Can I ask you how often you feel you've actually hurt someone's feelings in this thread? If you felt like you did it on a regular basis I could understand, but leaving this thread entirely just for a few occasions?

Stuff like this just happens sometimes whether it's intended or not. By no means is it a good thing at all, but there are far better ways to resolve them with those involved, than to just abandon it all based on the assumption that it could and will happen again.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Now that's a bit rash.

..so from what I'm gathering from these few posts, you hurt Luma's feelings? Or at least believe so?

Can I ask you how often you feel you've actually hurt someone's feelings in this thread? If you felt like you did it on a regular basis I could understand, but leaving this thread entirely just for a few occasions?

Stuff like this just happens sometimes whether it's intended or not. By no means is it a good thing at all, but there are far better ways to resolve them with those involved, than to just abandon it all based on the assumption that it could and will happen again.
Judging how I've already screwed up, and the content of my last few posts, I'd believe so.

Is abandoning this place extreme? Sure. But it is something I should at least accept (plus I'd be lying if I said it was the first time I've thought it).

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Say, did I hurt Luma's feelings?
I feel like I might have.
I doubt it

That's an overreaction mate
I don't think you hurt katt in the slightest, and are just being taken aback from your usual converse you two do.
If your that concerned i can always just text her and find out

You don't need to go though.

All you need to do is forget that "Katt is a psycho" mentality stuck in your mind.
That is true

Top Bottom