• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm guessing nothing, you just happened to get trapped in katts imagination and became intoxicated. . .
So...I had this trip because I spent time with her?

. . .

That's pretty awesome :)

Hmmm.... i don't think you were supposed to eat those mushrooms..
Joke's on you! I despise mushrooms of any kind :smirk:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
A vibrant colorful celshaded world, that looks optimistic skin deep, the moment you look past it you see a upside down world full of screwed up insanity

... that sounds right...yet i think your missing something konnie...

You don't need to be sorry...

And why do you sound so shy? It's a little weird, coming from you :glare:

uh...uh um... i.i.i.i.i er...uh i.i.i don-don't know...
120 bob-ombs

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Oh. So Evangelion.
Yeah that makes sense.

You know what else that sounds like? Moonside, from Earthbound. Just saying, because I don't watch anime, so I'm going to relate it to something I understand.
And if we're going to be more creepy, we can say it's like TaneTane island, from Mother 3.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know what else that sounds like? Moonside, from Earthbound. Just saying, because I don't watch anime, so I'm going to relate it to something I understand.

I guess the easiest way to describe Evangelion is if you took the tone of Mother 3 and added mechs to it. And maybe threw in some disturbing imagery here and there.

Can't say really, I've never watched it. Though katt lives in reality, she just denies it and input her own crazy ideas in it
I haven't seen it in full myself, but I'm aware of what it's about and it's popularity.
Granted it's a bit too dark for my tastes, but it's one of the most acclaimed anime so...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I guess the easiest way to describe Evangelion is if you took the tone of Mother 3 and added mechs to it. And maybe threw in some disturbing imagery here and there.

I haven't seen it in full myself, but I'm aware of what it's about and it's popularity.
Granted it's a bit too dark for my tastes, but it's one of the most acclaimed anime so...

If its too dark for you, then its not of tastes then. . . oh well. . . we'll just come up with our own descriptions to explain katt
you guys do know i'm still here...right?

135 bob-ombs
Fully, i just don't care
137........ What happened when I was gone? :confused:
Katt happened, i think thats enough to explain

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh hi Luma! I didn't see you there. :lol:

:glare:

you know i like to rip things like you, you know...
If its too dark for you, then its not of tastes then. . . oh well. . . we'll just come up with our own descriptions to explain katt

Fully, i just don't care

Katt happened, i think thats enough to explain
you know what konnie
i hate you

140 bob-ombs

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:glare:

you know i like to rip things like you, you know...
Well you see, the question isn't whether or I know, 'cause I do know.
The question is should I care?

I would love to, but it'd either be a Jojo reference or a nonsensical metaphor so...

Top Bottom