• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Im sure that there was worse? Or am i sure that it was just us on a daily basis?

If its the former, the actual conversation reached over 40 messages, i just typed the ones that probably mattered, and I'll say the back in forth got worse than just "grow a brain"

If its the later, ya we get on each others nerves a lot. It's quite common, I'm pretty sure its happens at least once every time were both on here, and I'm also sure you've guys have seen multiple events of such behaviors

Either one works for me.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
23 Siblingless Phantoms.

Lots of people say that after the Spongebob Movie came out, then the show began to degrade in quality.

I think season 4 and 5 weren't all that bad though.
I remember seeing the movie in theaters when it first came out. Good times...
S4 for me was okay, but it showed signs of regression. S5 was when the show went downhill fast (And it was the first season I did not enjoy) and S6... speaks for itself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I call my sister freeloader sometimes, because that's what she does honestly
That's my sister 24/7/365, except that she doesn't care about anyone but mom, constantly lies, always wastes her money (14 purses!), snoops/stalks on people and basically tries to force any man she meets to love her.

And my mother laughs about it and forces me to mock her through text messages, making things even worse...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That's my sister 24/7/365, except that she doesn't care about anyone but mom, constantly lies, always wastes her money (14 purses!), snoops/stalks on people and basically tries to force any man she meets to love her.

And my mother laughs about it and forces me to mock her through text messages, making things even worse...

. . .
and she's the older one?
What a disgrace, i mean katt's a freeloader, but at least she has dignity and sensitivity.

I don't want to mean offense to you or your family name, but someone needs to teach her, your parents, and any damn person living in their fairytale facade the meaning of life and snap them back on the damn planet

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
40 waifus are so full of themselves

Going to go out to get a new hard drive now, and some more RAM~

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
. . .
and she's the older one?
What a disgrace, i mean katt's a freeloader, but at least she has dignity and sensitivity.

I don't want to mean offense to you or your family name, but someone needs to teach her, your parents, and any damn person living in their fairytale facade the meaning of life and snap them back on the damn planet
She's not the only case; there's also my cousin, who became a violent criminal that sold...illegal things after a childhood of being beaten by his father...

My family's all kinds of messed up...

I was 10 years old when my parents realized that they were raising their children poorly, but it was sadly too late for my sister...and some things still never changed. For example, I've never gotten a single compliment...

There's also my 4-year-old cousin who gets mental breakdowns when you take her tablet...

Ugh. Technology breaks more live than it helps...

Y'know, just talking about it makes me feel somewhat better.

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman

I honestly don't know what to say, so I decided to type up a recipe for Belgian waffles.

Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  1. Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
  2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Since I haven't figured out what to place here, I decided to put a recipe for Belgian waffles.

Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
  1. Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
  2. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
That's the best post I've seen in a while :laugh:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
She's not the only case; there's also my cousin, who became a violent criminal that sold...illegal things after a childhood of being beaten by his father...

My family's all kinds of messed up...

I was 10 years old when my parents realized that they were raising their children poorly, but it was sadly too late for my sister...and some things still never changed. For example, I've never gotten a single compliment...

There's also my 4-year-old cousin who gets mental breakdowns when you take her tablet...

Ugh. Technology breaks more live than it helps...

Y'know, just talking about it makes me feel somewhat better.

sigh. . . damn parents

I. . . i just can't stand parents who just throw their children to the damn side like their trash, i mean you a ****ing child too once, you had parents, how you feel if you get treated like that, or did they just live in their own damn fantasy line to ignore everything.
Well news flash, in reality theres children living every day who had to get their parents, taken away, have to live every damn day alone for their lives till they learn on their own how to live, yet they do a better job than they do
Those ****ty parents need to have life smashed in their face. . .

Luig

Confused

I honestly don't know what to say, so I decided to type up a recipe for Belgian waffles.

Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Bookmarked page, best post of the year.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It just started raining! :D
Whoo!

Hope ya see more of it!

I remember seeing the movie in theaters when it first came out. Good times...
S4 for me was okay, but it showed signs of regression. S5 was when the show went downhill fast (And it was the first season I did not enjoy) and S6... speaks for itself.

I saw it when it first came out as well, with my grandmother. We had such a great time watching it together.

I've honestly lost track of which episodes were in what seasons, but yes, they got increasingly worse with every new season.

A new episode of SpongeBob came out three days ago, I believe. Did you guys see it?
I haven't. Did you catch it? And if so how was it?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Apparently the episode is titled "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" and it's about Spongebob and Squidward heading into the sewers retrieve Mr. Krabs' safe, which they accidentally flushed.

....okay, I know it's crazy cartoon logic and all, but how exactly does a safe get flushed?

I guess the plot matters less if the characters still suffer from flanderization.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
sigh. . . damn parents

I. . . i just can't stand parents who just throw their children to the damn side like their trash, i mean you a ****ing child too once, you had parents, how you feel if you get treated like that, or did they just live in their own damn fantasy line to ignore everything.
Well news flash, in reality theres children living every day who had to get their parents, taken away, have to live every damn day alone for their lives till they learn on their own how to live, yet they do a better job than they do
Those ****ty parents need to have life smashed in their face. . .
These parents are the worst kind, rigfht?

What kind of heartless, cruel jerk just let his child alone like that?

Actually...I kinda spent 10 years making my own fantasy world because that's kinda what happened to me; my parents secluded me from society for 10 years, school being the only reason I could leave, and I wasn't allowed to bring friends over...

My parents never really cared for me because they were too busy arguing because of my dad's various addictions and the degrading state of the former house and when they did, it was usually just to yell at me...

The only one who could've gave me some hope was my sister, which....didn't happen...

It feels liberating to talk about it... A lot of weight is coming off...

However, everything changed when we moved in 2007...for the better

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It ended 10 minutes ago. ;-;

It's on my DVR, so I have yet to watch it. The titles are "Patrick! The Game" and "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom". The former sounds like it'll be similar to FoP's "Cosmonopoly" though.
Shoot. Any clouds left in the sky?

And that title sounds familiar. Was it an older FoP episode or a modern one?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's dark out so it's kinda hard to see, but I think there are still clouds up there. Hopefully it'll rain overnight.
I'll hope for that outcome too. :p

It's a newer one.
I'm guessing it's also a terrible one then (although, I personally think any episode with Sparky is terrible. There's no coming back from that).

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
These parents are the worst kind, rigfht?

What kind of heartless, cruel jerk just let his child alone like that?

Actually...I kinda spent 10 years making my own fantasy world because that's kinda what happened to me; my parents secluded me from society for 10 years, school being the only reason I could leave, and I wasn't allowed to bring friends over...

My parents never really cared for me because they were too busy arguing because of my dad's various addictions and when they did, it was usually just to yell at me...

The only one who could've gave me some hope was my sister, which....didn't happen...

It feels liberating to talk about it... A lot of weight is coming off...

Sg. . . i want you to know that i envy your strength, to take all that, through a tunnel of hopelessness. Even if you spent so much tears, blood, and damage, i still envy the strength you have to still be standing today.

I wish i could be there, in front of you to give you a pat, but i hope the nostalgic from a post would be enough to materialize one, you've been through a nightmare, one many would believe would create a disaster.

But yet it created you, though I'm not going to minch words or lie to you, your personality at best is heartwarming, and at it worst is atrocious, you make it a habit that what you come off to others is somewhat of a mocking tone, and multiple times have i wished you'll treat more discussions with a grain of seriousness. However would i wish for any of this to be changed? Hell no. Because afterall it is what makes you, your character is very endearing and open-minded, you always happen to have a carefree attitude even when down to yourself and others being able to brighten, and your respectable nature in any engagement is enough to justify itself. Good and bad points you are sg (or whatever your real name is) that is nothing i or anyone want to change

I'm glad to have met someone to withstood any all they could in any way possible, its exhilarating on my end. And i hope that one day that when you get far enough in life, and gain enough courage, to go back to everyone in those years of the nightmare, to raise your hand, and tell them to go "**** themselves"

I'm sorry if my talking of personal problems in my last post upsetted you through bad memories, or if my harsh way of talking has offended you, but I just want to say that I'm really glad to have met someone like you

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sg. . . i want you to know that i envy your strength, to take all that, through a tunnel of hopelessness. Even if you spent so much tears, blood, and damage, i still envy the strength you have to still be standing today.

I wish i could be there, in front of you to give you a pat, but i hope the nostalgic from a post would be enough to materialize one, you've been through a nightmare, one many would believe would create a disaster.

But yet it created you, though I'm not going to minch words or lie to you, your personality at best is heartwarming, and at it worst is atrocious, you make it a habit that what you come off to others is somewhat of a mocking tone, and multiple times have i wished you'll treat more discussions with a grain of seriousness. However would i wish for any of this to be changed? Hell no. Because afterall it is what makes you, your character is very endearing and open-minded, you always happen to have a carefree attitude even when down to yourself and others being able to brighten, and your respectable nature in any engagement is enough to justify itself. Good and bad points you are sg (or whatever your real name is) that is nothing i or anyone want to change

I'm glad to have met someone to withstood any all they could in any way possible, its exhilarating on my end. And i hope that one day that when you get far enough in life, and gain enough courage, to go back to everyone in those years of the nightmare, to raise your hand, and tell them to go "**** themselves"
I....I....You really envy my strength?

That's....that's just....so nice of you... *tear of joy*

I...I know you have that fear, but...may I?

Also, it DID create a disaster, but all that was needed to end it was someone brave enough to get close to me and give a hug...

That's probably the main reason I like school so much; it helped me become who I am today...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I....I....You really envy my strength?

That's....that's just....so nice of you... *tear of joy*

I...I know you have that fear, but...may I?

Also, it DID create a disaster, but all that was needed to end it was someone brave enough to get close to me and give a hug...

That's probably the main reason I like school so much; it helped me become who I am today...

more than you'll ever know mate. . .

And if all it took was a hug and some people to meet you, than it isn't a disaster, its a shell getting freed, gain a little more credit

Top Bottom