• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
curious about what?

Well its my way, plus i like to see things positively. Your choice to go along with it or not

About what happened in your life that would make you envy me so much...

I...I really like the cracking shell view...makes it feel less depressing...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
About what happened in your life that would make you envy me so much...

I...I really like the cracking shell view...makes it feel less depressing...
. . .
. . .
. . . story for another day mate

Well the way when you first told me it didn't sound depressing, though i guess i wasn't in your position so i don't really know

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
. . .
. . .
. . . story for another day mate

Well the way when you first told me it didn't sound depressing, though i guess i wasn't in your position so i don't really know
If you don't want to talk about it, don't. Simple as that... But I really think it could help to talk about it to someone...

And yeah, you weren't there... There's also a few things I didn't talk about either, but I think those are just too much...

But anyway, I know I've said some stuff and often just didn't give a **** of what you said, but know this; you're a great guy, Kon, and I'm glad to think of you as a friend...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
If you don't want to talk about it, don't. Simple as that... But I really think it could help to talk about it to someone...

And yeah, you weren't there... There's also a few things I didn't talk about either, but I think those are just too much...

But anyway, I know I've said some stuff and often just didn't give a **** of what you said, but know this; you're a great guy, Kon, and I'm glad to think of you as a friend...
i thank you for the concern mate, but there are just some things that are never meant to be brought back to light

Well, need not to worry, all of us will be here for you mate for whatever you want to tell

Please don't be sorry for what you have done toward me in the past, i know i have a harsh way of talking and am quite cynical, along with being caustic too, but thank you for your words and know i think the same back at to you

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
77 nub adventures with LucarioDude
I went to the computer parts store and bought a hard drive. As I arrived home I realised I purchased a video hard drive instead of a desktop one. .____. Good thing I didn't open it and they allowed me to exchange.

Time to install these parts in my computer now~

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i thank you for the concern mate, but there are just some things that are never meant to be brought back to light

Well, need not to worry, all of us will be here for you mate for whatever you want to tell

Please don't be sorry for what you have done toward me in the past, i know i have a harsh way of talking and am quite cynical, along with being caustic too, but thank you for your words and know i think the same back at to you
This just makes me more curious...but I'll respect your decision and not talk about it until you feel you're ready.

The same can be said to you, Kon. You look like someone who has a lot of weight over his shoulders... Whenever you're ready, we'll be here, mate.

Nice to know that the feeling's mutual :)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
This just makes me more curious...but I'll respect your decision and not talk about it until you feel you're ready.

The same can be said to you, Kon. You look like someone who has a lot of weight over his shoulders... Whenever you're ready, we'll be here, mate.

Nice to know that the feeling's mutual :)
. . . heh. . . thank you

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sigh. . . by the way, go to bed before midnight, got it?

and why should i listen to you :p

Yeah...it...it really was...

Your brother...um...he's a nice guy when you get to...um...know him...

Also...you two...um...you two need a Wii U :p

siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...i wish so too...

but konnie says we need money for living expenses and crap...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
and why should i listen to you :p

siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...i wish so too...

but konnie says we need money for living expenses and crap...

Because I'm trying to look out for you by giving you advice for your health

And we do, along with funds for college

Current gen games just don't fit the budget

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Just dropping by for a minute or two.
I'm glad you two had that conversation, SG and Kon. It was very touching.
And with that, I bid you adieu.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I agree completely with A10. I stayed silent during that time as I felt like I had no piece to say in it. It seemed very personal between the two of you, so I didn't want to intervene with it. It was very touching indeed. :bee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom