• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Thanks! I had actually just went onto Pokemon Center's website and used this image:

I got a head-to-body-ratio of 27:28 this time, so almost 1 to 1.
All righty then.
Looking at it the body is a few pixels taller than the head, so I'll see that I can do.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I know I'm late on this but:
I agree that it feels like some of the magic is gone, but that's expected. The more episodes there are, the more we learn about the wonderful world of Equestria and the less wonder it subsequently has. But the quality of the seasons has not gone down. If anything, it's increased. The moral lessons are deeper and touch on topics a show wouldn't really delve into until it's properly established itself. In addition, the animation has improved drastically since back in S1. Still, if you lose interest in MLP, you lose interest in MLP. No amount of argumentation or persuasion can really change that. For me personally, I feel that MLP is only getting better and it hasn't even peaked yet. I don't think it should go on indefinitely because with the same cast of characters, it'll eventually get stale. The increasing limitations that come with each successive episode will one day drain all of the excitement and wonder out of the show. But until that day, I'll still watch it and love being a brony. Even after MLP ends though, the memories and good times that came with watching that show will never go away, so it wouldn't really be "over" anyways.[/quote]

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
All righty then.
Looking at it the body is a few pixels taller than the head, so I'll see that I can do.

You probably already know this, but you don't have to follow the plush's design exactly. You should do whatever looks good to you. If an almost equal ratio of head to body looks unappealing to you, you can deviate from the original design.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...I'm still shocked to hear people are actually losing interest in MLP. I guess good days have to die off sometime...
22 years actually. xD
Wow... What a huge waste of time.
But amiibos are. :4megaman:
...When they come out with a Gold Dedede, then we'll talk.

I watched the Direct, shut up...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

So, here's draft 1:

I shortened it (so if it needs to be taller I can do that) and it's mostly detailed (but once again can be changed).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

So, here's draft 1:

I shortened it (so if it needs to be taller I can do that) and it's mostly detailed (but once again can be changed).
it looks like the same fat one... only his limbs and head got smaller and flimsy

That's pretty cool, if you ask me.

Sweets are the best! :awesome:

Ha hah, yep true~
make sure you tell konnie that!

he hates sweets. i think he could use a constant reminder of what he is missing out on :3

23 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
it looks like the same fat one... only his limbs and head got smaller and flimsy
That could be due to the shading. Here, let me try altering it.

Still look the same? Or better?
(Also made it taller)

In case you decide to go with this one:
Thanks, but for right now it's mostly going to be experimenting. So expect a lot of changing.

Edit: Got the wrong sprite. Sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom