• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The same one you were having, just told differently. :p
i don't see any 1-upping...

if thats your view of talking, you sure are negative...

I'm still alive! :D
no one was trying to kill you :glare:

though i'm still sad about that hug...

aaaand the other half is running away like little crybaby wimps :glare:

Ugh! That's so dissapointing...

weeeeeeell there seems to be a diner on the street yonder... want to go there :p
maybe we can finally get away from all these stupids maids... or just kill them all on the way there

37 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Good time to stop watching. Season 8 has an episode named Demolition Doofus. I'm not sure if you've heard of it before, but in my opinion it's the absolute worst thing the writers have ever done to the show, and I don't think they could possibly do anything worse.

I wish they could give FoP a respectable finale and send-off, but at this rate I'd rather they just end and cancel it. I find it hard for them to come back at all after most of the modern episodes.
Oh yes, I've heard of it before. Just when you think they couldn't go any lower...
Even if they did give Fairly OddParents a finale, I doubt it would be a strong way to end it. So yes, just pull the plug before it gets any worse than it already has.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
For the record, here's my progress.

I'm not sure if this is getting better or worse. Also the reason why it looks less details is that I stripped it down so it'll be easier to edit.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
i do see any 1-upping...

if thats your view of talking, you sure are negative...
You do, huh?

You do see?

You do you do?

You you you do?

Glad you agree! :troll:

Ahh, catching posts before the edit is amazing...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I'm not sure if this is getting better or worse. Also the reason why it looks less details is that I stripped it down so it'll be easier to edit.

he's fat...
or getting smushed...

You do, huh?

You do see?

You do you do?

You you you do?

Glad you agree! :troll:

Ahh, catching posts before the edit is amazing...
you know... one could see you being an a** right now :glare:
why should anyone even care about how you feel if this is who you are (troll face or not)
*tummy rumbles*

Let's just go...

mmmmkay....

43 bob-ombs

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm not sure if this is getting better or worse...

I think it looks a little too squished now....If I were you, I'd raise it's height back up a bit.

Oh yes, I've heard of it before. Just when you think they couldn't go any lower...
Even if they did give Fairly OddParents a finale, I doubt it would be a strong way to end it. So yes, just pull the plug before it gets any worse than it already has.

At times I feel like it ultimately would've been better to just end both years ago, but I do see some hope left for Spongebob out there.

Plus, FoP kinda has more of a storyline than Spongebob does, with Timmy growing older (I still think those live-action movies were a bad idea) Sparky joining the cast, Crocker becoming more and more involved with the existence of Fairies, Poof's mere existence, etc.

It will have to end eventually......

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. This has been my reference:

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it either seems too tall or too short depending on how you see it.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
54 hi all
Well, I missed a lot today :lol:
*sees talk of murder in the RP*
Some things never change.
*sees talk about losing interest in MLP*
Dang, I missed an interesting conversation. :ohwell:

Also on a side note, I'm re-doing the Substitute pic in my sig. Turns out I got quite a few things wrong with it (such as the white belly).
It's still unfinished, but here's what the revision currently looks like:

I don't know. This has been my reference:

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it either seems too tall or too short depending on how you see it.

Tag me when you finish so I can remove the background. :)
Also, I checked the ratio of the head to the body in that image on Photoshop:
The head-to-body ratio is approximately 165:180 in that image, so try to keep the ratio as .8 : 1.
It isn't exact because the plush is tilted, but it's still a good estimate, in my opinion. So hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I tried enlarging it a tad.

And while I think it's a little bit on the tall side (I may just need to mess with the arms a bit), I'm gonna try messing around with shading to see how well it looks.

54 hi all
Well, I missed a lot today :lol:
*sees talk of murder in the RP*
Some things never change.
*sees talk about losing interest in MLP*
Dang, I missed an interesting conversation. :ohwell:

Tag me when you finish so I can remove the background. :)
Also, I checked the ratio of the head to the body in that image on Photoshop:
The head-to-body ratio is approximately 165:180 in that image, so try to keep the ratio as .8 : 1.
It isn't exact because the plush is tilted, but it's still a good estimate, in my opinion. So hopefully this helps.
If it helps...

Here's one standing (even if the belly is a tad off.)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

This took a while to get out.
you know... one could see you being an a** right now :glare:
why should anyone even care about how you feel if this is who you are (troll face or not)
That's simple.

I don't talk a whole lot, only being able to easily convey what's on my mind over text. No one really cares about how I live in real life, anyway, because I prefer to keep to myself and I get very uncomfortable meeting new people or doing new things. Well, my family always cares about me, but that's a given.

Yes, I do notice that sometimes I end up acting like a jerk, but that usually goes unnoticed by me to begin with until it's too late. I have a minor superiority complex that generally tells me that I haven't done anything wrong in any shape and form, so I tend to not notice my actions most of the time. I even usually end up saying something that's on my mind that I really shouldn't say ever.

Clearly I struck a nerve. I really wasn't trying to be hostile, I was just being a troll to keep myself amused out of pure boredom. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
At times I feel like it ultimately would've been better to just end both years ago, but I do see some hope left for Spongebob out there.

Plus, FoP kinda has more of a storyline than Spongebob does, with Timmy growing older (I still think those live-action movies were a bad idea) Sparky joining the cast, Crocker becoming more and more involved with the existence of Fairies, Poof's mere existence, etc.

It will have to end eventually......
That is true. And don't even get me started on the live-action movies...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So I tried enlarging it a tad.

And while I think it's a little bit on the tall side (I may just need to mess with the arms a bit), I'm gonna try messing around with shading to see how well it looks.

If it helps...

Here's one standing (even if the belly is a tad off.)
Thanks! I had actually just went onto Pokemon Center's website and used this image:

I got a head-to-body-ratio of 27:28 this time, so almost 1 to 1.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

This took a while to get out.

That's simple.

I don't talk a whole lot, only being able to easily convey what's on my mind over text. No one really cares about how I live in real life, anyway, because I prefer to keep to myself and I get very uncomfortable meeting new people or doing new things. Well, my family always cares about me, but that's a given.

Yes, I do notice that sometimes I end up acting like a jerk, but that usually goes unnoticed by me to begin with until it's too late. I have a minor superiority complex that generally tells me that I haven't done anything wrong in any shape and form, so I tend to not notice my actions most of the time. I even usually end up saying something that's on my mind that I really shouldn't say ever.

Clearly I struck a nerve. I really wasn't trying to be hostile, I was just being a troll to keep myself amused out of pure boredom. I'm sorry if I offended you.
Okay! :b:

as long as it wasn't made without a reason and for general spite, its understandable
i mean heck we all say whats on our minds really, i think thats a good trait to have :p

all is forgiven then friend~
59 poochyenas

That's one cute avatar you have there, Katt.
awwwww.... thanks :3

63 bob-ombs

Top Bottom