• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
They really did lose a lot of creativity...

It happens to every show at some point, unless it's really random.
(Why AWoG interests me so much)

^^^^^^
Me too actually.... I just don't really like the show anymore....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hmm, never knew you lost that much interest in it.....

I wouldn't go that far though. You can always still enjoy what past seasons and episodes have offered, and the characters themselves. Plus, the season 5 finale is still ahead.

It's only the second half of one season. I wouldn't give up hope on the show quite yet if I were you.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm, never knew you lost that much interest in it.....

I wouldn't go that far though. You can always still enjoy what past seasons and episodes have offered, and the characters themselves. Plus, the season 5 finale is still ahead.

It's only the second half of one season. I wouldn't give up hope on the show quite yet if I were you.
Good point, King. I really liked most of what I saw!

But yeah, my interest really dropped in the past episodes... I barely care about it...

The second half of S5, right now, is just as disappointing as the first one was awesome...with Crusaders of the Lost Mark being a massive exception.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I honestly didn't think it would be possible to lose interest in MLP. This is pretty shocking to hear you two speak out about that, to be honest.

...Then again, what do I know, I mean, I don't watch the series...

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I like how people are labeling Cloud as their main and he hasn't even been released yet...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I'm honestly considering stopping to watch MLP entirely... maybe even leaving the convo and/or the group...
To be fair though there are episodes that are going to be hit or miss and I've gone through my share of those episodes but I will always love mlp and will be in the fandom forever.. but if you're still wanting to leave then I'd suggest holding off on that decision until the finale comes to see if it'll catch your attention again.. maybe even the S6 opener whenever it airs

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

I wouldn't say I'm losing interest in MLP but it definetly isn't as special as it was when I first started watching the show. I still love the characters and find the show very enjoyable to watch but when I first started watching it it was so new and fresh and completely different than anything I'd watch'd before, but now after watching the show for 2 or 3 years now it just kind of lost it's glamor. I do think that the previous seasons have been better than this season but this one's still been pretty fun so far. So that's kinda my view on MLP now.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
what can we say

the man's a god :3
He was a God when he brought Ryu in Smash...

Right now? He's THE God!

I like how people are labeling Cloud as their main and he hasn't even been released yet...
I see many advantages of picking him up as my main instead of Bowser.

23_

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Good point, King. I really liked most of what I saw!

But yeah, my interest really dropped in the past episodes... I barely care about it...

The second half of S5, right now, is just as disappointing as the first one was awesome...with Crusaders of the Lost Mark being a massive exception.

See that's the thing about shows. Sometimes we'll get a less than an exceptional episode on occasion, and sometimes it's the other way around, with one season not doing so hot but having a gem or two in the middle (and if it's like Spongebob it just eventually delves into complete crap...). The first half of the season is something you really liked, yes? There are plenty of shows out there where most of one season simply isn't written very well, at least to the taste of some folks.

And as I previously brought up the season finale is ahead of us and it's almost over. It's probably better to wait until season 6 to make a decision like that. After all, do you remember when you were first watching it? I know you had to continue watching it for a while no matter what, but at first you had quite some doubt about actually getting into it from what I recall. And then you started to love it. :p

Finally, once again, even if you cease actively following new seasons, that doesn't mean you can no longer enjoy the characters or what past episodes have brought.

(As for my own personal thoughts, MLP definitely felt a lot different and, perhaps, more "special" per say when I was first beginning to get into it, as it was a very new and different show that I was trying out at the time, but overall, I still very much enjoy it today)

Last edited:
Top Bottom