• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
160 Zelda is cuter between Ruto and Zelda only :lol:
:cry:

GameXplain is so wrong!

If anything, Braver is forward air.

What Derrick thinks to be the forward air is likely the neutral one because of how much it covers.

Not ALL down smashes cover both sides, but since cases where it's not that way are rare, I'll let that one slide.

Cross Slash makes sense as a down special, but even more as a side one.

What they think to be a Limit Break up smash is actually Finishing Touch...except that it doesn't launch a tornado.

My theory about the Limit Gauge is that you charge it using his Down Special, which isn't really accurate to FF7, where it essentially works like Little Mac's Power Meter, but all his other specials and forward air are actually Limit Breaks and would be impossible for Cloud to use unless the Gauge was full if he wanted to stay accurate to the main game. If the Gauge is fully charged? Finishing Touch.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
:cry:

GameXplain is so wrong!

If anything, Braver is forward air.

What Derrick thinks to be the forward air is likely the neutral one because of how much it covers.

Not ALL down smashes cover both sides, but since cases where it's not are rare, I'll let that one slide.

Cross Slash makes sense as a down special, but even more as a side one, imo...

What they think to be a Limit Break up smash is actually Finishing Touch...except that it doesn't launch a tornado.

My theory about the Limit Gauge is that you charge it using his Down Special, which isn't really accurate to FF7, where it essentially works like Little Mac's Power Meter, but all his other specials and forward air are actually Limit Breaks and would be impossible for Cloud to use unless the Gauge was full. If the Gauge is fully charged? Finishing Touch.
I know for an almost fact they are wrong on some points, like the nair; but we won't know for sure until release will we?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Also on a side note, I'm re-doing the Substitute pic in my sig. Turns out I got quite a few things wrong with it (such as the white belly).
It's still unfinished, but here's what the revision currently looks like:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
198 maid Zeldas.

^^^^^^^^^
SHOTS FIRED!

*gets popcorn*

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I'm losing interest in mlp....
Phew! I thought I was the only one...

I mean, it's a good show, but I feel like they lost the majority of their creativity after the first half of S5, which is starting to bore me...

I've also lost a lot of interest and nowadays, I just watch the new episodes so I'd be done with them...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know why but i'm thinking about Melee Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luig

Confused
Phew! I thought I was the only one...

I mean, it's a good show, but I feel like they lost the majority of their creativity after the first half of S5, which is starting to bore me...

I've also lost a lot of interest and nowadays, I just watch the new episodes so I'd be done with them...

:surprised:

Last edited:
Top Bottom