• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I got into playing Ike after watching Ryo, and I'm still surprised when he lives to 130% +. It's kind of cool. Cloud looks like he would be similar to Ike. Oh, and that F-air meteor is going to be awesome.
His whole moveset is going to be awesome!

Sakurai gave Cloud an unbelievable amount of love; the Limit Break gimmick didn't even NEED to be here...but he added it anyway!

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Cloud really just looks like Ike-Shulk-Mac. He's got a huge sword. He's got huge range. He's got some kind of chargey gimmick. He's got Great Aether :p. A lot of his moves look just like Ike/Shulk's ie F-air, Ike's B-air, Shulk's D-air
You guys probably already talked about this.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490

I had no clue Cloud even existed until he was announced. Although I don't particularly favor sword characters, he seems interesting. I would imagine his customs are going to be great too.

Junketsu is the name of the uniform Satsuki Kiryuin wears in Kill La Kill.
Oh, I haven't heard of that either. :facepalm: Thanks though.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I would imagine his customs are going to be great too
Is he even going to get customs? None of the new characters have Customs. Although we could chalk that up to being DLC. Are we going to have to pay for Cloud, or is he free?

Also, I just called him the Final Fantasy Ridiculous Sword Guy. I knew his name, but never cared.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I had no clue Cloud even existed until he was announced. Although I don't particularly favor sword characters, he seems interesting. I would imagine his customs are going to be great too.
Yeah, his customs would be great...

However, DLC characters don't have custom specials. Did you mean his "Limit" technique?

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

DLC characters don't get customs sadly. Cloud will definitely have a price-tag and I'm assuming he will come with his Midgar stage, so not free. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Cloud really just looks like Ike-Shulk-Mac. He's got a huge sword. He's got huge range. He's got some kind of chargey gimmick. He's got Great Aether :p. A lot of his moves look just like Ike/Shulk's ie F-air, Ike's B-air, Shulk's D-air
You guys probably already talked about this.
He also has a projectile!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I gotta get off, it's getting late. Good night!

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Yeah, his customs would be great...

However, DLC characters don't have custom specials. Did you mean his "Limit" technique?
Wait, what?
Oh god, I thought that applied only to Mewtwo. I never use customs really, so I have never tested them with any DLC characters, so I assumed Mewtwo was the only one without them. :lol:

Oh, and good night!! :)

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
He also has a projectile!

Gotcha. He's also really strong looking. Lemmie just fix that.
Ike-Shulk-Mac-Ryu
G'night AEKen. Don't let me haunt your dreams. And don't get PEMDAS. You don't want that, that's fatal.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
4 people checked in rolling pins at the airport

Looks pretty good, KoP. Mornin' to you, SilverEra~

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Wow. First time I woke up while we're on the same page as last night.

Top Bottom