• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I'm not gonna be on here for very long, given that today is Sunday and my dad has a fantasy football team to watch out for.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

My family is so ****ing stupid :facepalm:

My parents think it's okay to go to school with my car tomorrow, even though the motor is starting to have problems!

To make things worse, I'm basically threatened by my mother "because I don't understand"

*sigh* Some things just never change...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
28 ah is it the check engine light? (Not familiar with the lights on cars :lol:)
It's passed 11 why isn't RWBY Episode 3 up for everyone yet?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
31 then it could be safe depending on what's causing it but it would be a good idea to check why it's on.. it could also be a false positive. My mom had been driving a car with the check engine light on for a while before it finally got checked..

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I think it's gotten better than before:

For the record, here's a side by side comparison:

I think it's an improvement at least.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

My family is so ****ing stupid :facepalm:

My parents think it's okay to go to school with my car tomorrow, even though the motor is starting to have problems!

To make things worse, I'm basically threatened by my mother "because I don't understand"

*sigh* Some things just never change...
Welcome to the superiority complex that those older have to have.

Its sad really, how no one can take talking back these days. . .
So I think it's gotten better than before:

For the record, here's a side by side comparison:

I think it's an improvement at least.
To be honest i like the original, the one on the left, more. . .

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Qrow is ****ing AWESOME!!! :surprised:

Seriously, he was PURE GOLD!!! :laugh:

Also, here are a few things;
Remember the theory I talked about before V3 started? The one where Qrow might be Ruby's father?

Looks like I have another clue; his speed.

Speed may be his Semblance, just like Ruby, which defeats the concept of Semblances being unique.

However, the RWBY Production Team confirmed that someone can inherit his or her Semblance from the parents.

Also, Cinder is apparently fixing the fights and the way it happened, combined with what Qrow said, makes me think that Ironwood may be working for them...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Qrow is ****ing AWESOME!!! :surprised:

Seriously, he was PURE GOLD!!! :laugh:

Also, here are a few things;
Remember the theory I talked about before V3 started? The one where Qrow might be Ruby's father?

Looks like I have another clue; his speed.

Speed may be his Semblance, just like Ruby, which defeats the concept of Semblances being unique.

However, the RWBY Production Team confirmed that someone can inherit his or her Semblance from the parents.

Also, Cinder is fixing the fight and the way it happened, combined with what Qrow said, makes me think that Ironwood may be working for them...
Who's Ironwood again? I didn't finish watching it because my phone is crap.. but Winter is cold :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Thanks!

5 Hi KoP have you seen the pony episode yet? :p
Actually I'm afraid not. I'll either be watching it later or take a time sometime this coming week to watch it and two other episodes I need to watch, if they're still available online somewhere....(couldn't watch them on their premiere days as I was getting interrupted a lot during my attempts and decided to give up. Episodes in question are Made In Manehattan and it's companion episode Brotherhooves Social.)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Hi Kon.
Morning king

All of them.

He won't stop until every fan of Smash on Earth is rendered speechless at least a few times.
If he wants to do that, bomberman and banjo & kazooie are next

Especially the latter, the internet won't just be rendered speechless, but rather explode on itself

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All of them.

He won't stop until every fan of Smash on Earth is rendered speechless at least a few times.
His plan is definetly working; Smash 4's roster is just...incredible...

Having Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man in the same game was already a huge thing for gaming history.

But now... I just... I can't find the words to explain what happened...

If he wants to do that, bomberman and banjo & kazooie are next

Especially the latter, the internet won't just be rendered speechless, but rather explode on itself
If Bomberman gets in Smash, I will literally explode...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm very glad Starfox has gotten a new game even though I've regrettably never played a game in the series before....(actually I've played 64's Masterpiece demo in Brawl but that's it....)

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

This episode was great. Qrow grew on me quick and I like him now. He was a bit iffy in the last episode but he redeemed hisself in this one, it also helps that his voice actor (Vic Magnogna) played the voice of the main character in Full Metal Alchemist, one of my favorite animes.

Winter was pretty "cool" :awesome: But puns aside I did like her, and her and Qrow's fight seen was awesome. But if she respects Ironwood so much it makes me wonder if she'll side with him if he really is going to betray Ozpin.

And who is/was Autumn? Qrow mentioned something about her but I can't remember if she's been mentioned before in the show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom