• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
68 early mornings

And holy crap, there was a tasteful religious discussion on the last page? Internet, I love you!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

"You think that you'll break me you're going to find in time. You're standing too close to aflame that's burning hotter than the sun in the middle of July. Bringing out your rockets well shoot them up baby as high as you can go but I'm the one who is going to soar.."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I burn!
Can't hold me now
You got nothing that can stop me
I burn!
Swing all you want
Like a fever I will take you down

That's easily one of my favorite RWBY songs.

Also, it's...
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army, but you still can't win
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Come at me
And you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that

You'll break me
You're gonna find in time

You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army, but you still can't win
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

I burn!
Can't hold me now
I burn!
Swing all you want

Reign supreme?

In your dreams
You'll never make me bow
Kick my ***?

I'm world-class
And Super Saiyan now

You're starting up a fight that you just can't finish
Watch the little hearts while they scrape you off the floor
Bringing out your rockets? Well, shoot 'em up, baby
High as you can go, but I'm the one who's gonna soar

I burn!
Can't hold me now
I burn!
Swing all you want

It doesn't have to be this way
Let's kiss and make up, then you'll learn
You can fight your life away
I get what I want, so don't bother and just watch me burn

Hotter than the sun, f
eel my fire
Pyromaniac: my desire
Thought that you could see the truth
'Till I just burned down the booth
Human Torch can't **** with me
Johnny Blaze? Suspect B
Strike 'em quick, lightning fast
Melt them ******* down to ash

Gasoline, kerosene
Strike the match, ignite the scene
**** will never be the same
Feel the fury of my flame
Beg for mercy, it won't help
Embrace the ending you were dealt
Seems you ****s will never learn
Now sit back and watch me burn

I burn!
Can't hold me now
I burn!
Swing all you want

I burn!
Can't hold me now
I burn!
Swing all you want

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
80 Bob-ombs

I've got some infuriating posts to reply too.
*takes a calming breath*
So then why bother? If all you're going to do act don't care about us nor the thread, why even type all this?
Sarcasm much? My point was that I didn't really care if people were going to be biased or not, as it really doesn't affect me. I just felt like calling it out, that's all.
Hey now, king may often seem to be trying to get in the center of attention and quite often want others to comment on his little "guess what this is games" leading to an social deficiency at times (for the record, this is my view and my opinion)

But i think snobbish is rather far fetch and sounds more like an assault/insult on him

You can keep opinions (i just probably made one thats controversial) but keep them to yourself, you don't want to offend others whether or not your trying to

Also i don't remember anyone calling you condescending
OK, there are to things I find insulting in this post:
Firstly, you aren't always here. Do you think I'm making that up? Secondly, you think calling out someone as being snobbish is an attack/insult? People haven't kept their opinions to themselves about me. I have been called FAR worse things than 'snobbish' (you can ask KingofPhantoms, he saw the posts) and no one cared. I've been insulted by mods in addition to users, such as being called stupid by the legendary ex-mod @Frostwraith (whom many people here seem fond of, though why they would be on good terms with someone so arrogant and rude is beyond me), after I complimented him, no less.

...I've never had that mindset. I said that because I could tell there was a conflict, and I wasn't entirely sure how it happened or what it was about, so that leads to my comment on it. I don't like when there's conflict going on in this place, because I am still a regular in it. No regular here would like to see that.

If I had ever come off as trying to act as "superior" I'm sorry. Considering the troubles I've run into with people who do try to act superior, that's the last thing I'd want to come off as.
Are you trying to make me out to be a bad guy, implying I like to see conflict here? My point was that the wording of your original comment made it sound as if the conflict was uncalled for/that they weren't allowed to argue in the thread.
All you missed was Jay insulting KoP,
In other words, I wish I didn't hang out in here today...
This post is both insulting and amusing to me as well. So me being called contrary, condescending, passive aggressive, and a baiter all in one post is no big deal. I've had someone say "Thank God", in response to me saying I probably wouldn't share any of my fictional stories here, too. I sure didn't see anyone saying anything to defend me or caring. All people did was stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes, and later offer the excuse "The thread moves too fast," which you can see here the thread clearly isn't moving too fast for people to care when I dare raise a finger against the "King of Smashboards." In fact, you're acting like its a terrible occurrence. (Looking at you, Unikorn, since it was you that claimed the thread moved too fast for you to defend me, yet you're here defending KoP.)

I'm sure none of you 'get' why I'm angry. I'll tell you what makes me angry. I'm not angry that nobody was willing to stand up for me when I wascalled much worse things than what I called KoP. I don't need anyone fighting my battles for me. What makes me angry is that you guys are trying to pretend that I can't see through your lies and excuses. I find this insulting. It's obvious that you guys are biased, and all that's needed to placate me is for you to concede that. We're all biased in our own ways. No shame in that. Trying to hide and lie to deny it is a lot more shameful in my opinion.

So there you go.
Add in that jay ran away while keeping a single minded view of all of us without any chance for rebuttal just so he can believe that he's "right" and you pretty much got it

Its a sad day in the bob-omb thread
Single minded view? What do you mean?
Its not that, he wants to make his opinion and thoughts known, he just doesn't have the back bone to stick up for himself

He probably never meant to offend anyone, but he doesn't know any other way to get his words across and when the confusion hits him, he scatters away instead of trying to make a right, clear it up, or stand by his point

Now you're calling me a coward. Yeesh. I'm standing by my points right now, actually. Maybe its just that I don't like to get as worked up as I do over this place sometimes, so I take a break.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Look, it ended up being a huge wall of text. Replying to something like that is difficult, so no one is obligated to do it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Are you trying to make me out to be a bad guy, implying I like to see conflict here? My point was that the wording of your original comment made it sound as if the conflict was uncalled for/that they weren't allowed to argue in the thread.
Where did you even get that from? My point is that I'm far from the first person to question what the hell happened when there was a conflict. Plenty of other regulars here have done the same in reaction to other conflicts in the past. I don't see how me asking it that one particular time should suddenly be an example of me acting "condescending".

People here would be allowed to argue as much as staff would allow it, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly seeing myself as "King of the Thread" by asking what happened.

OK, there are to things I find insulting in this post:
Firstly, you aren't always here. Do you think I'm making that up? Secondly, you think calling out someone as being snobbish is an attack/insult? People haven't kept their opinions to themselves about me. I have been called FAR worse things than 'snobbish' (you can ask KingofPhantoms, he saw the posts) and no one cared. I've been insulted by mods in addition to users, such as being called stupid by the legendary ex-mod @Frostwraith (whom many people here seem fond of, though why they would be on good terms with someone so arrogant and rude is beyond me), after I complimented him, no less.
I don't recall him insulting you at any point, but I remember you speaking negatively of him in the past and now I see why. I can't defend anyone on that regard, and I see that I shouldn't do so anyway. I can only apologize for not saying anything about it...

This post is both insulting and amusing to me as well. So me being called contrary, condescending, passive aggressive, and a baiter all in one post is no big deal. I've had someone say "Thank God", in response to me saying I probably wouldn't share any of my fictional stories here, too. I sure didn't see anyone saying anything to defend me or caring. All people did was stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes, and later offer the excuse "The thread moves too fast," which you can see here the thread clearly isn't moving too fast for people to care when I dare raise a finger against the "King of Smashboards." In fact, you're acting like its a terrible occurrence. (Looking at you, Unikorn, since it was you that claimed the thread moved too fast for you to defend me, yet you're here defending KoP.)
The ones I remember most distinctly are passive aggressiveness and baiter. I'm sorry for not saying anything at those times, but if we were truly that biased.... would we have ever given all that advice and support to you when you still came off as seriously needing it?

I'm honestly very upset that people who once considered each other friends have reached a point like this. I understand why, and I blame myself for it, but it still upsets me regardless.

The rest of your post was directed at others....so I won't be saying anything about the rest of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom