• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

The lyrics of RWBY v3's opening...

I think something bad is coming for this volume. Something REALLY bad...
Now that I've seen the opener a couple of times I kinda agree with you. The opener itself makes it look like something bad is gonna happen, I mean just look at all the Grimm running through/around Beacon. And even if the lyrics to opener does make it sound like something bad's coming you've got to admit that it's a bad ass song :p
Also awesome Yang avi

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Where did you even get that from? My point is that I'm far from the first person to question what the hell happened when there was a conflict. Plenty of other regulars here have done the same in reaction to other conflicts in the past. I don't see how me asking it that one particular time should suddenly be an example of me acting "condescending".
People here would be allowed to argue as much as staff would allow it, but that doesn't mean I'm suddenly seeing myself as "King of the Thread" by asking what happened.
I know they have. To be honest, I think it sounds condescending when they do it too. But I have felt in the past that you came off in that light at other times as well, so that is why I brought the matter up. And me calling you by that title was more of a dig at people who have referred to you in such a manner before.
I don't recall him insulting you at any point, but I remember you speaking negatively of him in the past and now I see why. I can't defend anyone on that regard, and I see that I shouldn't do so anyway. I can only apologize for not saying anything about it...
No one from this thread even saw that insult as far as I recall. I went a little offtrack there, I admit.
The ones I remember most distinctly are passive aggressiveness and baiter. I'm sorry for not saying anything at those times, but if we were truly that biased.... would we have ever given all that advice and support to you when you still came off as seriously needing it?
I admit you cut a fair point, though in my personal opinion those times were extremely cringe worthy, and merely a passing phase, shall we say. Regardless of whether the advice I received from this thread was good or not (which I will not delve into) it was well meant and I appreciate the effort.
I'm honestly very upset that people who once considered each other friends have reached a point like this. I understand why, and I blame myself for it, but it still upsets me regardless.
Eh, there isn't any reason why you're to blame. I'm just touchy and difficult, that's all. I would say that you haven't done anything except come as a little entitled now and then to my eyes (which isn't saying much, considering my tendency to perceive behavior incorrectly). Most of the anger in that post wasn't even aimed at you anyway. I'm not even angry anymore now that I typed up that huge wall earlier. I just have a tendency to overreact and say things in the wrong way, which has led to (I feel) a lot of people misunderstanding this account.

So, yeah. What I'm trying to say to you (and anyone else I addressed in that post) is "Sorry." I don't really want to be on bad terms with everyone in this thread or feel like I am among enemies whenever I come here. These are things that just sort of happened, but that doesn't mean that I'm satisfied with them.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Meh, it was over a two weeks ago anyway. At this point most have moved on.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know they have. To be honest, I think it sounds condescending when they do it too. But I have felt in the past that you came off in that light at other times as well, so that is why I brought the matter up. And me calling you by that title was more of a dig at people who have referred to you in such a manner before.
The thing is they're all just upset over the conflict. It might sound like that, but really they're just concerned (and often upset) by an apparent fight between people in a thread they regularly visit, especially when it's with users they regularly converse with here. But I'll just leave it at that.

Eh, there isn't any reason why you're to blame. I'm just touchy and difficult, that's all. I would say that you haven't done anything except come as a little entitled now and then to my eyes (which isn't saying much, considering my tendency to perceive behavior incorrectly). Most of the anger in that post wasn't even aimed at you anyway. I'm not even angry anymore now that I typed up that huge wall earlier. I just have a tendency to overreact and say things in the wrong way, which has led to (I feel) a lot of people misunderstanding this account.
I admit, I can probably see why,. I have felt like I've acted as such before, and if it's true, then all the more reason for me to want to break away from it.

So, yeah. What I'm trying to say to you (and anyone else I addressed in that post) is "Sorry." I don't really want to be on bad terms with everyone in this thread or feel like I am among enemies whenever I come here. These are things that just sort of happened, but that doesn't mean that I'm satisfied with them.
Apology accepted, though I'm still very sorry as well, for those occasions that you had mentioned where you had been insulted or mocked, yet I didn't say anything....

And neither do I. I'm sure none of the others in this thread would want to be on bad terms with you either.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The thing is they're all just upset over the conflict. It might sound like that, but really they're just concerned (and often upset) by an apparent fight between people in a thread they regularly visit, especially when it's with users they regularly converse with here. I'll leave it at that.
You're no doubt right, lol. I just am...adept at seeing negativity.
I admit, I can probably see why,. I have felt like I've acted as such before, and if it's true, then all the more reason for me to want to break away from it.
I don't really think that's neccessary, given that I'm just touchy, but that's up to you.
Apology accepted, though I'm still very sorry as well, for those occasions that you had mentioned where you had been insulted or mocked, yet I didn't say anything....
Eh, it didn't have anything to do with you. Why should you have, really? I was just being unfair to all concerned.

Anyway, yeah, I'm glad to bury the hatchet. I'm the one that's caused all the problems, so I appreciate your acceptance of my apology.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't really think that's neccessary, given that I'm just touchy, but that's up to you.
Eh, I've felt kinda like it from time to time myself. Not always, but enough for me to look back at it and think it over.

Eh, it didn't have anything to do with you. Why should you have, really? I was just being unfair to all concerned.

Anyway, yeah, I'm glad to bury the hatchet. I'm the one that's caused all the problems, so I appreciate your acceptance of my apology.
I feel like I should've at least showed some discontent to it, but if that's how you feel about it now, then fair enough.

And it's all fine now. I really didn't want to wind up being on negative terms with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom