• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Bring them for me; summoning you was epic :p
It was entertaining for me to see you screw things up for everyone else.

The Dorf Patrol, what a name...

It was a long time ago. Back when the raids happened. No one survived it, no one made it out heads held high. Every time we got up there were two or three more mods to bring us down. It seemed impossible at the time. We even made little games to reserve what little sanity we had into guessing games! Those who were weak fell, and the strong only grew stronger. And then there was them...

Hokori and Frostwraith; Standing high over the mountaintops with blades in hand and the virtues of "truth" and "justice" on their sleeves... What lies it was! There was only a bent from only the deepest circles from Hell to destroy the very creations we developed! The only remnants of truth and justice were residues of animated video game enemies feeling the sharp edges of a dark, cold blade.

And we were the ones that took the brunt of it. How anyone could survive in such feats is beyond incomprehensible. But somehow we were able to make it, both from the realms of Ganon and back. But at what cost?

May we pay our respects to the Bob-ombs lost for our progress. Their lives were not spent in vain...

*continues to scream*

Ah, it was such a thrill when that count would hit 290+ :evil:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Are you ok?

ya

. . . why wouldn't i be?
So...she considers me as...a friend? :b:

*ahem*

Well, I personally find it adorable...

Well, to be fair, you DID get stung by a scorpion; depending of the type, you could've been dead right now.

if she didn't she wouldn't of even bothered memorizing you (in other words, she tends to forget those who arn't her friends)

i find it more of a hassle. . . but i guess thats just an older brother thing

ya, but even after we found out it wasn't lethal and all that was going to happen was a lot of pain, she still made a giant ruckus over it, even well after it was gone

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
ya

. . . why wouldn't i be?

if she didn't she wouldn't of even bothered memorizing you (in other words, she tends to forget those who arn't her friends)

ya, but even after we found out it wasn't lethal and all that was going to happen was a lot of pain, she still made a giant ruckus over it, even well after it was gone

I thought you were upset about what happened. Sorry.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
7 Bowsers sitting on my Ike
That Bowser looks so handsome and perfect :p

:awesome:

Most likely, but...

...as you said, she wouldn't do any of this if she didn't care.

She cares a lot about you, Kon.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I thought you were upset about what happened. Sorry.

nah, she was the one who took it bad mate, it was more of a neutral thing to me

and don't apologize, you did nothing wrong

That Bowser looks so handsome and perfect :p

:awesome:

Most likely, but...

...as you said, she wouldn't do any of this if she didn't care.

She cares a lot about you, Kon.

i know that already, trust me

if you think thats an example your only viewing a stepping stone in the pond

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
18 History is changed by the Winners, the majority, and those who have the power to successfully hide the truth.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I haven't been posting because I'm watching tv :p

i don't really see a need to classify how differently people do things. Not everyone is going to have the same approach. A new way of looking at things is better than having the same view.. people don't really have a say in what is "normal" and what is "weird" simply because the majority don't have views on Both sides and only care for their own view. "Normal" vs "weird" is just a game of perspective and the dominate side determines what they classify as "strange" when their own ways can be viewed as "strange" to the opposite side..

Lol it looked bigger on mobile :lol:
This is pretty true. Like with ADHD. That hyperactivity isn't even anything that warrants medication. But some things like autism are "different" in the sense that the brain is wired incorrectly in certain areas--this can cause some additional difficulties. It's not a bad thing or much of a handicap (depending on the severity), but it's not called a disorder simply because it's different.

18 History is changed by the Winners, the majority, and those who have the power to successfully hide the truth.
3deep7me :p

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I really wish I could say something, but this is just another one of those times where my mind goes blank, lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

This is pretty true. Like with ADHD. That hyperactivity isn't even anything that warrants medication. But some things like autism are "different" in the sense that the brain is wired incorrectly in certain areas--this can cause some additional difficulties. It's not a bad thing or much of a handicap (depending on the severity), but it's not called a disorder simply because it's different.

3deep7me :p
but it's still a game of perspective.. if it was the opposite case of what is deemed to be "normal" it could have been weird instead.. the majority of the world is driven by perspective. How things appear to one could easily be different to another. There are too many perspectives for one to be truly accurate so the majority gets the say but wether it's right or wrong is debatable in every sense of the term

Last edited:
Top Bottom