• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I personally have autism my self. While it is nothing terrible but i do seem to struggle in school because of it and also being made fun off by others because i have it.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Fear not, you're a good dude Luigi. Your joke fell flat, but wanting to try and lighten the mood isn't a bad thing. Just gotta judge the tone/atmosphere better next time lol.

Tell her ol Neo has her back and sends his support/hugs. I have autism myself, so I can understand the thought process. That doesn't diminish how wonderful the brother sister Kon duo are, and are valued friends to us all.

and here I was planning to just post something funny and peace out lol. Ah well, I approve of the love fest going on. Provided the count is below 400 mind you :p
huh, another one to the count

that makes the autistic crew me, katt, sg, you, and-

I personally have autism my self.
. . . and bluex, then cwbanjo
all 6 of us
looks like a neat little pack of us just some how came together and became good friends without us realizing eachother, thats kind of neat

also, brother sister duo? i don't know why but i love the sound of that, thanks mate

I'm starting to think that everyone here has either autism or Asperger's lol :laugh:
seems so eh?

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Yeah I am only 13...
I guess this is a lesson.
Learning from my mistakes.
Like learning not to roll into smash attacks (I'm serious)

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I'm starting to think that everyone here has either autism or Asperger's lol :laugh:
I don't.

Not all of them were about Sunset Shimmer :denzel:
So 1 post was not about SS then :p

Still though...
If he regrets his decision, we should forgive him. Give him some time and he'll get better at making jokes. You should know this pretty well: Being funny can be pretty hard.

Thanks A10...
I still feel like an ******* though.
It's alright, man. No hard feelings. :) Trying to lighten the mood can be hard sometimes--I understand that. You've already got the jokes down, now all you need to do is work on your timing.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I don't watch Gravity Falls

I only seen one episode i think.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I simply go with good ol' fashioned stupidity. Who needs rolling into shields when I screw up recoveries? Which is a good thing since since I main Mario/Dr. Mario! :laugh:

:laugh:

:)

:urg:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
My knowledge of jokes and memes is almost unparalleled :troll:
In all seriousness, I've always kinda been the unspoken class comedy guy at my school....

I still feel like AN ******* though.
I also realized I used the correct article adjective before the *, making it easier to figure out :p

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I am too predictable.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
My spacing is pretty terrible and so is my knowledge of the matchups. And no matter how many times you play as Pikachu, you will accidentally SD once in a while. Even ESAM does it sometimes. Also, I'm terrible with all my secondaries. I can only play mediocrely as Pikachu, at best.
But SG, I don't like watching it on that website. There are annoying pauses and parts of it are skipped. ;-;

Luig

Confused

I am too predictable.

Hey man, to get better you gotta believe in yourself! Just practice and you'll get it! ZeRo didn't become the best because he thought he sucked. He believed throughout the hardships.
Now go out there and give it your best!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My spacing is pretty terrible and so is my knowledge of the matchups. And no matter how many times you play as Pikachu, you will accidentally SD once in a while. Even ESAM does it sometimes. Also, I'm terrible with all my secondaries. I can only play mediocrely as Pikachu, at best.
But SG, I don't like watching it on that website. There are annoying pauses and parts of it are skipped. ;-;

Play the guy with the extremely long sword and blue hair. ;)

Luig

Confused
Practice. Don't feel bad lol, my spacing sucks too.
Work on those secondaries though :4sonic: :p

Also, that site doesn't work with the wii u...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hey Hokori, always nice to see you!

er. . . why?

Well, it was pretty serious matter.

Even if I didn't feel like I could add much else to it by the time everyone else had said something, I do regret not being here to participate in it at all.

Speaking of mental conditions, have you seen the new Gravity Falls?

Nope. Going to very soon.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Hey Hokori, always nice to see you!

Even if I didn't feel like I could add much else to it by the time everyone else had said something, I do regret not being here to participate in it at all.

Nope. Going to very soon.
I think even small details would help. You did not had to join the conversation. Please don't feel bad.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Say what you must.

More comforting is never a bad thing, after all. ;)

Also, that site doesn't work with the wii u...
Here's your problem: you use Wii U :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The Return of Rival! :D
Practice. Don't feel bad lol, my spacing sucks too.
Work on those secondaries though :4sonic: :p
I try. But ever since I started going to college, my skills have gotten worse. Like every weekend I come home, I spend at least an hour trying to relearn the Spinshot and QUALC.

Play the guy with the extremely long sword and blue hair. ;)
Dat tipper tho

Last edited:
Top Bottom