• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Has anyone seen the new Scooby-Doo series yet? If so, what'd you think of it? I still have to try it but I've been slacking on that cuz the animation is too repelling for me (which is odd since I'm not usually too concerned with animation).
108 All this talk of seasons and continuity is reminding me of Avatar's sad 3-season run. On the one hand, the story arc fit perfectly into the time they had, and to go any longer, I feel they'd have to go in some pretty crazy directions. On the other hand, there are only 3 seasons.
Did you know that the Avatar comics are a canon sequel to the Last Airbender? They occur in between the Legend of Korra and the original series. They're pretty good so if you haven't read them yet, I recommend doing so. Also, there's a rumor that Korra comics will be coming too.

Last edited:

WondrousMoose

Mind the antlers
NNID
WondrousMoose
3DS FC
3024-5909-8345
Has anyone seen the new Scooby-Doo series yet? If so, what'd you think of it? I still have to try it but I've been slacking on that cuz the animation is too repelling for me (which is odd since I'm not usually too concerned with animation).

Did you know that the Avatar comics are a canon sequel to the Last Airbender? They occur in between the Legend of Korra and the original series. They're pretty good so if you haven't read them yet, I recommend doing so. Also, there's a rumor that Korra comics will be coming too.
136 Oh, you'd better believe I own them all. I don't really enjoy them for the most part, though they make some interesting additions to the lore of that universe.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hi.

tfw someone goes premium and changes their names and you're not sure who you're talking to.

Until you see the NNID.

Hi, MVG.

...Dammit! And I almost got away with it too...
But in all seriousness hi. How have you been?

Luig

Confused
How to get attention in the bob-omb thread:
Step 1: Say pony. (If you want specific, say their favorite pony)
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Last edited:
Top Bottom