• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

kaazers

Smash Master
...Dammit! And I almost got away with it too...
But in all seriousness hi. How have you been?
And you'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling NNID!

I've been okay. Ready to start counting and maybe betting again with all you fine folks should the moment ever reveal itself. Once a gambler, always a gambler. And yourself, my plushie'd Pokemon pal?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Sunset Shimmer
Fluttershy
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Princess Luna
Princess Cadance
Sweetie Belle
Applebloom
am I doing this the correct way? :denzel:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been okay. Ready to start counting and maybe betting again with all you fine folks should the moment ever reveal itself. Once a gambler, always a gambler. And yourself, my plushie'd Pokemon pal?

The same as usual. I have been getting more into anime though. So that's nice.

kaazers

Smash Master
The same as usual. I have been getting more into anime though. So that's nice.
The weaboo life is a tough one. Not like I'd know, of course. Cough. What have you been watching? Anything good?
177 bob-ombs

Who is Kaazers?
Who is this impostor? I remember a dude named Metalbro but I don't see Zoro so I don't know you either.

Kaz! Great to see you again!

Whether Metalbro/Dorabro likes it or not.
Hey, King! Good to see you too. My body is ready to help in any way to bring Dorabro back.
The man who will restore Dorabro and bring the almighty savior back to life.
Amen.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The weaboo life is a tough one. Not like I'd know, of course. Cough. What have you been watching? Anything good?
Not too much, but I've been watching Jojo. And plan on trying either Gurren Lagen or Fist of the North Star.
And while it isn't anime, I've also been reading Full Metal Alchemist. You?

Anybody wanna bet?
When the time is right, we will.

kaazers

Smash Master
Count me in for bets once I have a little time to settle in again. Let the ugly avatars resume soon enough.

Not too much, but I've been watching Jojo. And plan on trying either Gurren Lagen or Fist of the North Star.
And while it isn't anime, I've also been reading Full Metal Alchemist. You?

When the time is right, we will.
Man, I've heard so many good things about Gurren Lagann. Seems like you can't go wrong with it. Also heard great things about FMA: Brotherhood.

I'm currently watching the 2011 Hunter x Hunter anime. Give it a go if you ever have the time! I whole heartedly recommend it.

edit: this thread is giving a slap in the face over the fact I never finished the first season of Gravity Falls.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
no blue rainbow pony is best pony
Who is this impostor? I remember a dude named Metalbro but I don't see Zoro so I don't know you either.

Hey, King! Good to see you too. My body is ready to help in any way to bring Dorabro back.
Can u not

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
edit: this thread is giving a slap in the face over the fact I never finished the first season of Gravity Falls.
Oh don't worry. I haven't seen Gravity Falls yet, and I've come out just fine.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Oh don't worry. I haven't seen Gravity Falls yet, and I've come out just fine.

And here I thought MLP and GF were requirements of this thread. It was pretty good from what I saw so I plan on starting it up again sometime soon.

201 bob-ombs

YOUR RETURN HAS BROUGHT ME MISERY
We won't be happy until you're donning that cute little backpack again, Dora. Shhh. Let it happen.

Luig

Confused
And here I thought MLP and GF were requirements of this thread. It was pretty good from what I saw so I plan on starting it up again sometime soon.

We won't be happy until you're donning that cute little backpack again, Dora. Shhh. Let it happen.

What about mlp?
:rolleyes:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
204 bob-ombs

I AM HURTING YOU IN MY MIND.

Last edited:
Top Bottom