• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Later Kon. And good luck surviving! :p

Bye Lonekon. And good luck.

Actually, wasn't there something like that? "Forum Fight" wasn't it? I remember that being a thing. Twice. And then a social group.
Well, there was that.

Actually, considering how we've all sort of established ourselves as characters in our own little RP here...I'm surprised none of us ever thought of giving that place a shot instead....

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
why don't you all just create a new one?

or OH! better yet create some sort of D&D thread for all of your rps

139 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Well, there was that.

Actually, considering how we've all sort of established ourselves as characters in our own little RP here...I'm surprised none of us ever thought of giving that place a shot instead....
I don't think until it was after the second one that RPs happened.
The funny thing is that I think some of us did post there (I know Frost and Xiroey did). Maybe it was the walls of text.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Oh yeah, forum fight. That was a thing once. In fact they made a thread in this section of the forum like five months ago.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't think until it was after the second one that RPs happened.
The funny thing is that I think some of us did post there (I know Frost and Xiroey did). Maybe it was the walls of text.
Hmm, I think you did post there a few times now that I think about it.

Kon might've too, but I'm not sure.

why don't you all just create a new one?

or OH! better yet create some sort of D&D thread for all of your rps

139 bob-ombs
That's a nice idea. We might be able to get better control of what happens in it (avoiding any possible god-modding more easily) and keep it more organized, as crazy as the ideas and creativity we throw into it usually is.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
In a world where no numbers exist, one man... Woman... Hermaphrodite, will stand above the rest, pressuring the random role players to use numbers and allow them to learn how to count to 400. All praise IsmaR, the bringer of good counting methods and our bob-omb overlord.

...I'm VERY bored...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Popping in to respond

Hmm, I think you did post there a few times now that I think about it.

Kon might've too, but I'm not sure.

That's a nice idea. We might be able to get better control of what happens in it (avoiding any possible god-modding more easily) and keep it more organized, as crazy as the ideas and creativity we throw into it usually is.
I've never posted in forum fight, but i did thought about making something in there

And i personally like the idea of a D&D rp thread

Back to scurrying away from katt

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Popping in to respond

I've never posted in forum fight, but i did thought about making something in there

And i personally like the idea of a D&D rp thread

Back to scurrying away from katt
its fine i can wait til you get back home

its going to be a whole lot of fun konnie :evil:

9 bob-ombs

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

One of us oughta make one sometime then, but it probably shouldn't be me if it's D&D-styled.. My experience with it is extremely limited, so I wouldn't know how to organize and design a thread dedicated to it...

Dawwwww Twily likes her companion cube :b:
Too bad GLaDOs is probably gonna make her "euthanize" it sooner or later...

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
17 Bob-ombs

Man, now I have the sudden urge to attempt writing/typing something with all of this Roleplay.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Forum Fight was good times... We had enough content in there to make a whole story... several even~ :tired:
I'm surprised no one ever did anything with it. There was some good content there waiting to be implemented.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm surprised no one ever did anything with it. There was some good content there waiting to be implemented.

Probably because that sort of RP is all improvised, just like ours here.

Over time, people probably didn't always think to visit it or ran short of ideas on how to continue it. If everyone who spent time there started to drop their activity in it, I'd imagine most of them essentially "forgot" about it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Probably because that sort of RP is all improvised, just like ours here.

Over time, people probably didn't always think to visit it or ran short of ideas on how to continue it. If everyone who spent time there started to drop their activity in it, I'd imagine most of them essentially "forgot" about it.
Fair enough.

But I guess the question is now should we bring it back?

Top Bottom