• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

In other words they thought at the time that there was something wrong with katt's thoughts and emotions, in other words she had a mental disorder of some kind

Ah.
Well to be honest if I even relayed some of my great ideas for shows I'd get a few confused looks as well. It happens.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

. . . uh. . . i don't think you understand what i meant

No I definitely do (even if my example was a tad off now that I see it). But like I said things like this just happen from time to time. If it was debunked then I don't see a reason to be any more suspicious.

...and now I'm even more confused.

What exactly lead up to all of this again?
Something about Katt and a counselor. That's as far as I got.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

When the light's out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Ah.

...and now I'm even more confused.

What exactly lead up to all of this again?
The discussion of sanity

No I definitely do (even if my example was a tad off now that I see it). But like I said things like this just happen from time to time. If it was debunked then I don't see a reason to be any more suspicious.

Something about Katt and a counselor. That's as far as I got.
Alright

And yes i agree, shes not mentally disturbed nor of anything similar

Though however, there was a reason why they thought that in the first place, you don't randomly come up with something like that

I'm not calling my sister sick in the head mind you, but however i was just trying to emphasize the point on katt being rather erratic, or just yet naturally crazy

That was the point i was trying to show

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

And yes i agree, shes not mentally disturbed nor of anything similar

Though however, there was a reason why they thought that in the first place, you don't randomly come up with something like that

I'm not calling my sister sick in the head mind you, but however i was just trying to emphasize the point on katt being rather erratic, or just yet naturally crazy

That was the point i was trying to show
Fair enough, but I could also argue that in a way we all have times of being erratic.
Hell, we all on occasions roleplay in a thread about counting fictional living bombs. If that isn't odd I don't know what is.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I thought the discussion of sanity itself was also RPing (and it might've very well been and I didn't notice, it just eventually lead to a serious statement regardless)

But eh, I digress, I've been clarified on as much as I wanted to know anyway.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Fair enough, but I could also argue that in a way we all have times of being erratic.
Hell, we all on occasions roleplay in a thread about counting fictional living bombs. If that isn't odd I don't know what is.
I know, thats why when i meant erratic, i meant erratic from that position

In otherwords more crazy than the crazy things that happen in here
okaaaaaay...i'm waiting...

point well made

i'm going to break your shins when you get home :glare:
107 bob-ombs
. . . ouch. . .

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I thought the discussion of sanity itself was also RPing (and it might've very well been and I didn't notice, it just eventually lead to a serious statement regardless)

But eh, I digress, I've been clarified on as much as I wanted to know anyway.
At times it is kinda hard to tell what's RP and what isn't. Especially when they overlap.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And that's why we have words. Because the pen is mightier than the sword.

Maybe we need to stick it somewhere then. I don't know...
The thoughts of a RP thread in this place have come to me from time to time (and if I recall right, either you or at least a few other regulars here mentioned the idea before too) but....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I'm gonna hide away now, see ya later mates

Bye Lonekon. And good luck.

The thoughts of a RP thread in this place have come to me from time to time (and if I recall right, either you or at least a few other regulars here mentioned the idea before too) but....
Actually, wasn't there something like that? "Forum Fight" wasn't it? I remember that being a thing. Twice. And then a social group.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
131 people posting too fast. Plus a double post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom