• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So I did the math, and if I want to get back to my former position in the MLP app social competition, I would have to play continuously for roughly 20 hours. Is that unrealistic? Yes. Am I gonna try regardless? Yes...
Took the bottom picture that A10theHero A10theHero cropped for me :lol: how does this look?
Looks alright. The problem is that we can't really see SS's face well.
Also, in other news, I was able to give a few more details to the signature I was working on.

Namely that I gave it an overhaul. For the record...

Here's a side by side comparison. Any recommendations?

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally picked the wrong one. The one with the smaller ears is the proper one.
So should I remove the background for that image?
Edit: I still did it regardless :lol::

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Sunset and Trixie being related isn't as far-fetched as people think.

I mean, who else are sisters and have cutie marks representing the sun and the moin?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

And if it's actually true, maybe the reason Trixie was such a jerk before being reformed was because she missed her sister....

Last edited:
Top Bottom