• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You mean so I can keep spamming Bulk up Pangoro in every game?

100% Aproval. Do eet GF

:006:
You still won't be able to spam it under certain circumstances but no fear of pangoro get crit upon if the opponent doesn't have a move, ability, or item that increases the critical ratio. So you'll be able to setup on physical users more easily.. There are still ways to counter stat increasing that people just don't use..

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Of course, Pangoro will usually only get going after certain conditions have been met.

1. The opponent can't do >25% Damage to it. You can totally just set up a sub and win. The easiest way is to have Good ol' Char burn something with will-o-wisp. No one expects it~ <3

2. Fairies are gone. Seriously screw those guys ;~;

3. He doesn't get crit (I had a Landorus crit me with EQ at +6 +6 before... I cried)

4. Faries are gone :facepalm:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Of course, Pangoro will usually only get going after certain conditions have been met.

1. The opponent can't do >25% Damage to it. You can totally just set up a sub and win. The easiest way is to have Good ol' Char burn something with will-o-wisp. No one expects it~ <3

2. Fairies are gone. Seriously screw those guys ;~;

3. He doesn't get crit (I had a Landorus crit me with EQ at +6 +6 before... I cried)

4. Faries are gone :facepalm:
#SoundBasedMovesAndInfiltratorGoesThroughSubs
25 I really need to catch up on MLP. Only halfway through last season.
Watch the ponies :p

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
#SoundBasedMovesAndInfiltratorGoesThroughSubs

Watch the ponies :p

I was gonna mention those, but most sound move users are fairies anyway :S
(freaking sylveon ;~;)

Yeah, I got a bit overzealous against a crobat once. I thought I was safe to sweep... then ate a brave bird to da face.
I still have emotional scars from that day...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I was gonna mention those, but most sound move users are fairies anyway :S
(freaking sylveon ;~;)

Yeah, I got a bit overzealous against a crobat once. I thought I was safe to sweep... then ate a brave bird to da face.
I still have emotional scars from that day...

Yeah Brave Bird Crobat lol the only good Physical Flying type move that it can learn

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, in other news, I was able to give a few more details to the signature I was working on.

Namely that I gave it an overhaul. For the record...

Here's a side by side comparison. Any recommendations?

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally picked the wrong one. The one with the smaller ears is the proper one.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Also, in other news, I was able to give a few more details to the signature I was working on.

Namely that I gave it an overhaul. For the record...

Here's a side by side comparison. Any recommendations?

Edit: Sorry, I accidentally picked the wrong one. The one with the smaller ears is the proper one.
I personally think the one with the less square-shaped legs looks better.

Top Bottom