• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206

I agree. Also, I don't know if you can answer this, but how are the OU banned Pokemon faring in Ubers? Like, do they even get much usage in that tier?
I don't play ubers either, but from what I've heard Mega Kenga still destroys souls.

Mega Mawile has a field day with all the dragons in the tier

Greninja is basically Gen 5 Genesect

Landorus-Incarnate is still an unpredictable offensive force that breaks things

And Bronzong, even tho it's supposedly terrible (and not even banned) is still hilariously good in Ubers just like in previous gens.

:006:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Eh, pokemon's not all that competetive. Even at high level it's mostly luck and predictions, and counter-predicting predictions, and counter-predicting counter predictions so that you don't get predicted by the enemy's predictions so that--

:006:~I just hit things >w>

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm still hoping GF will change the critical hits to function similar to Flinching.. (if there's a chance for it then that's the only way it can happen..)

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The MLP App betrayed me! I was 10th place overall for an online social competition and then it reset my progress! D:
I only have 1 day to get back in the top 20. And I have 8 hours to complete another social event. And my progress on a solo event was reset as well..

Top Bottom