• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hmm... Interesting.

Well I'll try fiddling around with the sprite a bit more to see what I can do. But for right now I'll keep the Substitute signature (since I'd rather not bug A10 for something until I know the changes are good. Again).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, looking at the sprite again I think it's not just the feet that looks polygonal. And I think a big reason for that is how I made the sprite (namely it's smaller, but I resize it so it's easier to see). Which while works, does give off more of a blocky feel to it.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
@A10theHero

See, here's what I'm thinking: I did try what KoP recommended with the Substitute (making the legs bigger)...

And I think this may be the better one. So yeah if anything this is the one I'm going with.

Also, thanks for doing all this. Admittedly I've always been a bit stingy with details (which is why I edit half if not all of my posts).
Huh kind of reminds me of the time i drew a substitute sprite. . . i wonder what happened to that. . .

Also I'm about the same on that editing thing

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Yeah, it was the neutral ending. That was just insane and really entertaining.
Omega Flowey is actually really easy, assuming you don't get hit by everything. You have a part of your health that moves down a lot slower then the rest, eventually leaving you with a very small amount of HP that can still take 4 hits. The healing you get from the SOULs in the fight heals you as normal though, so you can take a lot more damage then you think.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'd put shovel knight over it imo. Played both, both are enjoyable but shovel knight was better.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
167 don't use Plushies of me as chew toys :c

Also A10 do you know 3 mega Pokemon that can easily beat fairy type Pokemon? :lol:

Top Bottom