• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So in unrelated news, I decided to try making a little sprite for a more permanent signature.

As or right now I don't have a way of getting rid of the negative space, but I was curious if it looked any good (or if I could improve it in some way).
IMO, it's pretty accurate, and looks good.

One thing to note is that the Substitute's legs are a bit bigger than their arms are, but from direction it's facing here, it still looks alright. That's the only potential improvement I could think of, other than adding transparency to the image of course.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'll be leaving for my cousins' house soon. I might pop in here every now and then, but don't expect much from me. It's finally going to happen...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The only normal type attack moves that are used are on normal types, and those that have Pixilate or a similar ability because of getting stab and +1.3 increase. there's no real benefit on those that don't have the type or ability..
Agreed.

#DragonClawIsBetter :troll: also what was your Goodra's ev distribution and nature?
It's my only Dragon with Outrage. And I only use it when there's no Pokemon my opponent can switch to that can hinder the unrelenting fury of Garchomp. So I think that it's okay. :p
248 HP, 252 Sp Attack, 8 Sp. Def, and Modest Nature

I'd kinda like to see it myself if it meant we got to see Fausticorn as a canon character in the show, at least for one appearance or two, but after seeing this thread it seems the fanbase might have divided reactions to that....besides, that's probably just my inner-bias wanting that. Doesn't mean such an appearance would be well warranted.
It depends how she's characterized, the timing of the appearance, and how well she fits into the show. Like some people see her as Luna and Celestia's mother. That could be interesting.

So in unrelated news, I decided to try making a little sprite for a more permanent signature.

As or right now I don't have a way of getting rid of the negative space, but I was curious if it looked any good (or if I could improve it in some way).

For you. :grin:

I'll be leaving for my cousins' house soon. I might pop in here every now and then, but don't expect much from me. It's finally going to happen...
I believe in you! :)

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I just played an hour of TF2. I had no idea what I was doing. I did like 20 times each round and got like 3 kills. SO far I did best with the Demoman and Soldier.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

IMO, it's pretty accurate, and looks good.

One thing to note is that the Substitute's legs are a bit bigger than their arms are, but from direction it's facing here, it still looks alright. That's the only potential improvement I could think of, other than adding transparency to the image of course.
All righty then...

I altered the arms (and changed some of the shading to help it mesh better). How is it?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wish you the best of luck.

It depends how she's characterized, the timing of the appearance, and how well she fits into the show. Like some people see her as Luna and Celestia's mother. That could be interesting.
I've always wanted to see that, along with an episode showing how those two princesses grew up together.

There could be some very interesting development if they ever spoke of their mother.

I just played an hour of TF2. I had no idea what I was doing. I did like 20 times each round and got like 3 kills. SO far I did best with the Demoman and Soldier.

lol

Demoman's my secondary, perhaps you'll find him and Soldier to be enjoyable. I suggest you try all the classes at some point, but stay away from Sniper and Spy until you can get a better feel of the game.

All righty then...

I altered the arms (and changed some of the shading to help it mesh better). How is it?
Nice! It looks more accurate now, yeah.

I was thinking more along the lines of altering the legs instead, but disregard that, it looks fine as it is.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Substitution Substitution , if you're satisfied with this current substitute image, please let me know. Then I'll get rid of the background for you. If not, you can keep working on it, and then tag me when you're done so that I can make the background transparent for you. :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A10theHero A10theHero

See, here's what I'm thinking: I did try what KoP recommended with the Substitute (making the legs bigger)...

And I think this may be the better one. So yeah if anything this is the one I'm going with.

Also, thanks for doing all this. Admittedly I've always been a bit stingy with details (which is why I edit half if not all of my posts).

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
A10theHero A10theHero

See, here's what I'm thinking: I did try what KoP recommended with the Substitute (making the legs bigger)...

And I think this may be the better one. So yeah if anything this is the one I'm going with.

Also, thanks for doing all this. Admittedly I've always been a bit stingy with details (which is why I edit half if not all of my posts).

No problem! Always happy to help! :)
If you need anything else, feel free to let me know!

Last edited:
Top Bottom