• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
101 Gravity Falls.

And if it's actually true, maybe the reason Trixie was such a jerk before being reformed was because she missed her sister....
That makes too much sense.

Man, if only Sunset were in the show at any point. Stuff like this has a lot of potential.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
102 #EverythingWillChange

That makes too much sense.

Man, if only Sunset were in the show at any point. Stuff like this has a lot of potential.
Sunset simply has WAY too much potential...

We know very little about her and what her DO know about her past was shown in the comics, not the actual EG movies.

She essentially brings this...Element of the Unknown. Anything could be possible if she was around....

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hello again.

"Finally, everything changes! Today...."

102 #EverythingWillChange

Sunset simply has WAY too much potential...

We know very little about her and what her DO know about her past was shown in the comics, not the actual EG movies.

She essentially brings this...Element of the Unknown. Anything could be possible if she was around....
Perhaps this is another reason why our conversations about her have lasted so long, and why we've come up with and speculated on ideas for her if she were in the show.

Her character could possibly be even bigger than it is now if she weren't limited to the films.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Perhaps this is another reason why our conversations about her have lasted so long, and why we've come up with and speculated on ideas for her if she were in the show.

Her character could possibly be even bigger than it is now if she weren't limited to the films.
Perhaps.

Yes it would. We could see her properly develop instead of suddenly changing her from movie to movie, see how she adapts inside the realm she left long ago... Maybe even learn more about her.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Perhaps.

Yes it would. We could see her properly develop instead of suddenly changing her from movie to movie, see how she adapts inside the realm she left long ago... Maybe even learn more about her.

Sadly, I still don't see it happening any time soon. The show doesn't seem to like to reference EG very much, outside of a few Flash Sentry appearances. Even then, this is a separate character from the one we see in EG.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sadly, I still don't see it happening any time soon. The show doesn't seem to like to reference EG very much, outside of a few Flash Sentry appearances. Even then, this is a separate character from the one we see in EG.
Yeah, it saddens me as well....

But what about human Shimmer? The ponies have shown to be more or less similar to their S1 selves, personality-wise (with Sci-Twi further proving this). That means that the REAL human Sunset must be evil...ish :lol:

Maybe this is what the next EG movie (which is already confirmed to exist) is about...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, it saddens me as well....

But what about human Shimmer? The ponies have shown to be more or less similar to their S1 selves (with Sci-Twi further proving this), so that means that the REAL human Sunset must be evil...ish :lol:

Maybe this is what the next EG movie (which is already confirmed to exist) is about...

Perhaps. That'd be interesting.

Tbh I kinda wish Sunset just showed up in the show in the first place and developed in a similar way there instead, and more as the show went on, but then again I still have a slight bias against the whole "human" thing. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
How? Surely, they could tell the two Sunsets apart.

After all, Sci-Twi and Pony Twilight have different designs as humans.

Same reason the Mane 5 still have been in Equestria and not going with Twilight to the human World
116 Too much pony talk, methinks
there's NEVER enough pony talk :smirk:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Same reason the Mane 5 still have been in Equestria and not going with Twilight to the human World
Now that you say it that way...

But I think either Sunset has a chance of being in Equestria. However, pony Sunset would offer more story while human Sunset would bring confusion...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Now that you say it that way...

But I think either Sunset has a chance of being in Equestria. However, pony Sunset would offer more story while human Sunset would bring confusion...

can you really force Human Shimmer to go to Equestria and start "a new life" with pony Sunset taking her place? Human Sunset would have to Willingly go to Equestria in order to retain the balance but still be confused as to how to use magic and adapting to Pony life

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
can you really force Human Shimmer to go to Equestria and start "a new life" with pony Sunset taking her place? Human Sunset would have to Willingly go to Equestria in order to retain the balance but still be confused as to how to use magic and adapting to Pony life
Much like how pony Sunset had to adapt to the human world...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Much like how pony Sunset had to adapt to the human world...

True, but there are some differences here.

Human Sunset would have to get used to magic and all. Pony Sunset just had to live without it, or at least on a much lower scale. Also, she entered the world willingly due to her attitude. Human Sunset could still be "evil" but not to this sort of degree, things would have to fall into very similar lines.

I just feel like a human adapting to the pony world would be a lot more rough and confusing compared to the other way around

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Tomorrow marks another avi change for me, staying true to my theme for this month.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
True, but there are some differences here.

Human Sunset would have to get used to magic and all. Pony Sunset just had to live without it, or at least on a much lower scale. Also, she entered the world willingly due to her attitude. Human Sunset could still be "evil" but not to this sort of degree, things would have to fall into very similar lines.

I just feel like a human adapting to the pony world would be a lot more rough and confusing compared to the other way around
Good point.

Plus, as I said, pony Sunset coming back to Equestria would offer a lot of material for MLP episodes

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Indeed.

I kinda wish the Dazzlings had pony forms too, actually. Imagine if they were villains in the main show?

Oh well, fandom versions of that exist at least.:p
If they were in Equestria, they would NOT be ponies for a very simple reason; they are sirens, not ponies.

Their Equestrian form would actually be, in theory, somewhat similar to those dragon-like creatures we saw during Welcome to the Show.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
135 Bob-ombs.

If they were in Equestria, they would NOT be ponies for a very simple reason; they are sirens, not ponies.

Their Equestrian form would actually be, in theory, somewhat similar to those dragon-like creatures we saw during Welcome to the Show.
I'm aware of that. lol

Hence the whole "I kinda wish" part.

Last edited:
Top Bottom