• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
2 3 ideas for avatar/sig sets

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Roles always make me uncomfortable, for a few reasons;
1. I never fit into any.
2. Even if so, someone is better suited for it.
3. I prefer to stay in what I consider my 'zone,' and make sure I stay out of everyone else's.
1: seeing how, in this case as least that roles are more or less imposed on people by peers around you based on your actions,seeing how you never fit in any means people don't really judge or put you in anything, which if it was me I'll take as a good thing

2:thats just basically life, someone, somewhere is always going to be better than you at something, its an undeniable fact of life. Nobody can be perfect so you just got to shovel it up and move on without worrying

3:i do the same, why do you think i only hang out here?

I never said I was an actual unicorn. :smirk:

. . . that was the thing you felt you needed to respond to?
Not the the supposedly ?
Not the dying part?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
1: seeing how, in this case as least that roles are more or less imposed on people by peers around you based on your actions,seeing how you never fit in any means people don't really judge or put you in anything, which if it was me I'll take as a good thing

2:thats just basically life, someone, somewhere is always going to be better than you at something, its an undeniable fact of life. Nobody can be perfect so you just got to shovel it up and move on without worrying

3:i do the same, why do you think i only hang out here?

. . . that was the thing you felt you needed to respond to?
Not the the supposedly ?
Not the dying part?

Yes, I know. I'm used to all that, and accept it. Though with 1, I'd rather people be forthcoming with judgement than silent. Silence usually indicates a negative opinion.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Yes, I know. I'm used to all that, and accept it. Though with 1, I'd rather people be forthcoming with judgement than silent. Silence usually indicates a negative opinion.
Thats a dark view. . . i was more or less indicating that that there is nothing to judge you on, as people don't see you in any specific way, so its less of "i think like this. . ." to "i don't know"
The reason for silence is because they have nothing to say, instead of holding negative thoughts, at least tgats how i feel.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thats a dark view. . . i was more or less indicating that that there is nothing to judge you on, as people don't see you in any specific way, so its less of "i think like this. . ." to "i don't know"
The reason for silence is because they have nothing to say, instead of holding negative thoughts, at least tgats how i feel.

I do have inherent negative expectations of others' reactions, and am content with it.
A silence is likely to mean they're thinking 'Er, O-K...' or outright negativity. Why else wouldn't you speak if someone shares a song they like, or idea, etc?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I do have inherent negative expectations of others' reactions, and am content with it.
A silence is likely to mean they're thinking 'Er, O-K...' or outright negativity. Why else wouldn't you speak if someone shares a song they like, or idea, etc?
I think thats a bad quality to have, but I'm not going to push it

It could be because they do not have an opinion or care, i do it all the time

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
New avatar/sig set launches soon.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think thats a bad quality to have, but I'm not going to push it

It could be because they do not have an opinion or care, i do it all the time

Not caring is a negative opinion. If I presented an idea and no one cared, I'd consider said idea a failure.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Not exactly. For example, I don't care about Fire Emblem. That doesn't mean it's bad, or it should be shunned; I just don't care for the game.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Not necessarily, in fact, I'd say it's much more often a neutral opinion.

Disliking something or simply not having interest in it are different ways of feeling about something. It can range from a simple lack of interest to....well, hatred. Those are quite different from one and other.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
How is an idea that fails to intrigue successful? If Fire Emblem failed to interest you, it failed to reel in a costumer.

Top Bottom