• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
77 (You guys counted 72 twice...)
The mini squid girl episode
feels ;-;

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Isn't that getting off track? My point is that silence usually incurs a negative reaction. I consider disinterest part of this, as a product failing to interest is really no more a success than recieving hate. At least the latter means they cared enough to form an opinion, also.
Hmm, you've got me there.

Though, I wouldn't (necessarily) consider hatred better than disinterest. Hate can be very blinded at times, to the point where they just want something to cease existing. Hate and respect is one thing, pure hatred is a very awful thing to have.

Silence being a negative reaction all depends on what the silence is in "response" to, though. If it's an average discussion, it's simply staying silent because one has nothing to add to it. When in "response" to an idea being brought up or proposed, I understand what you mean.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
78 so I just noticed that there's a small crack on the hinge (right side) of my 3ds.. I don't even know how it got there..

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
When I've brought up ideas before, I would've preferred an outright ridicule than the silence I at times recieved. For one thing, I would at least know where they stood, why they felt it,as opposed to being left guessing that they just couldn't care less ( which I figured. )

However, as I said before, it's really only good. If I were making a bad product, I should stop wasting my time, and that's what I did.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, the source of it doesn't really matter at this point. Just be sure not to let it get damaged any further.

When I've brought up ideas before, I would've preferred an outright ridicule than the silence I at times recieved. For one thing, I would at least know where they stood, why they felt it,as opposed to being left guessing that they just couldn't care less ( which I figured. )

However, as I said before, it's really only good. If I were making a bad product, I should stop wasting my time, and that's what I did.
I still feel like that can still be situational.

I've seen masses of negative "opinions" that don't actually explain or justify their thoughts on something, instead looking for excuses to hate it and form a bandwagon against it.

I do see where you're coming from though. Better to hear an opinion to help you tell if it's good and what to do with it in either case than not hear anything at all.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008

I used this formula to figure out the exact count, but I didn't want to bore you all with the details :p :rolleyes:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

Us counting is like putting lead into a pacer/mechanical pencil.
I'm actually kinda good at that. The trick is to hold the back down so the lead isn't locked in place.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
97 I'm going to try and keep it from going all the way (to wear it snaps) because it seems to be being pushed when it's at the full distance.. Also because I'll need it to transfer my stuff onto a replacement that I'll hopefully get for Christmas..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Actually no there's two cracks.. There's another behind the top screen on the same hinge..
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom