• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Speaking of spending, the deed is done. So long as I have a ride, I'm confirmed for Crystal Fair St. Louis for sure. My badge has been purchased.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
n-no....I was referiing to my group and I...

Ah lol I thought you actually meant the guests :p
I probably should have used the internet before transferring the data :laugh: Yeah, I know :awesome: I plan on changing my name too, eventually.

it would have helped and saved time lol. Ok I was just making sure since this is the first time we've been on at the same time lol. Do you have an idea for a username already? :p

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ah lol I thought you actually meant the guests :p

it would have helped and saved time lol. Ok I was just making sure since this is the first time we've been on at the same time lol. Do you have an idea for a username already? :p

Naw lol, I wish but it's a smaller con. But it's all about the ponies. Woo!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
aaaand back to English :p

If you didn't guess, I just woke up and I dreamt of ponies pnce again, but this time, it actually was a dream.
Long story short, I was a little pony and new to Ponville, so I met everypony, including the Mane 6 and, obviously, had a party made in my honor, with cider! I even had a cutie mark: a computer mouse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom