• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
lol

please though, let me know what you think of the story, the pacing, an the writing once you get a bit further in. :)

20/10 - has Discord :troll:

But seriously, I love how you explain some of the basic things of MLP in case somepony (like Sora :p) somehow doesn't know.

Story is a little cheesy so far, not to mention that you also recycled some elements of the S2 premiere, making it a little redundant. :glare:

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

It's pretty nice but I'd say Element of Awesomeness would be 20% cooler.

yeaaaa

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
20/10 - has Discord :troll:

But seriously, I love how you explain some of the basic things of MLP in case somepony (like Sora :p) somehow doesn't know.

Story is a little cheesy so far, not to mention that you also recycled some elements of the S2 premiere, making it a little redundant. :glare:

"Recycling" - have you played Kingdom Hearts. by chance? The game recycles movie plots too. :smirk:

Case in point, it's supposed to be a little cheesy. I mean, it's Sora.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So we have Rainbow Dash (SG), Rarity (Keyblade), and Princess Cadance (me lol) (go to my Profile page and you'll understand :p)

Role-playing ftw :p

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
ah the problem with Digital copies of games.. there was a specific way of transferring data to different sd cards I did it with mine a while back so I could get two digital copies of games (one was already bought and the other wasn't available in any of the local stores :ohwell:. I successfully transferred the data after I checked online for assistance..) btw not sure if you noticed but I'm ZeldaMaster_1 :p finally changed usernames lol

I probably should have used the internet before transferring the data :laugh: Yeah, I know :awesome: I plan on changing my name too, eventually.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming Done! (I can read very quickly :p)

And yeah, twas not bad. Not bad at all. But I'm not much of a KH fan (one of my cousin made me try it and I never really liked it), so I can't say I loved it.

But still, you got some great talent in you. Here's to more fanfic action from the Equine Master of Keyblades. ;)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
And I'm not invited? :p

Are you in the Southeast Missouri area?

@ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming Done! (I can read very quickly :p)

And yeah, twas not bad. Not bad at all. But I'm not much of a KH fan (one of my cousin made me try it and I never really liked it), so I can't say I loved it.

But still, you got some great talent in you. Here's to more fanfic action from the Equine Master of Keyblades. ;)

Thanks! I've got the ongoing sequel up there too, so you may want to give it a check too, as well as my Christmas special fanfic. :)

195 bob-omb

I've been playing that pony clicker game you linked here a while ago @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming

soo addicting
Yes, let the ponies continue to fill your mind.

Let's see.... that's three conversions...

JaytheUnseen
SG9000
Metalbro

Prometheus16

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've spent 2 hours and 12 minutes on it so far an I'm at 360 Quintillion smiles with a rate of 507.461 Quadrillion smiles per second

203 bob-ombs

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
206 bob-ombs

I'm kind of surprised that there isn't any role playing threads on this forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom