• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"me and you you and me why don't we see who is better. We don't have to be one and the same thing. What's so wrong with a little competition"

(Eeyup :p)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

"Once upon a time, you came into my world and made the stars align"

God this show just begs for Kingdom Hearts crossovers.

That's where I come in

#readmyfanfiction #shamelessplugging

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
"And Arceus descended from the heavens to the lowly planet, uttering the words 'A place for life to flourish! A place for all my creations to live together in harmony!'"
--Excerpt from the Holy Dex of Arceus :p

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
103 I started to read a Zelda and MLP crossover fanfic once, I think it was called The Eyes of Fluttershy or something.
Well anyways Link somehow got teleported to Equestria and Fluttershy was missing at the time and Celestia had him go look for her. Well he eventually finds her but her eyes were taken away from her, but the writer decided to be very descriptive with the details of her empty eye sockets, so I was like o_O and I just stopped reading it. What I read of it, it wasn't a very good story imo, sorry to the author if they're on here.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
103 I started to read a Zelda and MLP crossover fanfic, I think it was called The Eyes of Fluttershy or something.
Well anyways Link somehow got teleported to Equestria and Fluttershy was missing at the time and Celestia had him go look for her. Well he eventually finds her but her eyes were taken away from her, but the writer decided to be very descriptive with the details of her empty eye sockets, so I was like o_O and I just stopped reading it. What I read of it, it wasn't a very good story imo, sorry to the author if they're on here.
That already sounds stupid. He was just "transported" with no reason behind it or explanation? Heck, even I give some insight into these details even if I want them to be mostly secretive.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That already sounds stupid. He was just "transported" with no reason behind it or explanation? Heck, even I give some insight into these details even if I want them to be mostly secretive.
I agree x9000. Even if it would've simply been another portal, it would at least explain how he got there. Also, is he a pony?
"And Arceus descended from the heavens to the lowly planet, uttering the words 'A place for life to flourish! A place for all my creations to live together in harmony!'"
--Excerpt from the Holy Dex of Arceus :p
Arceus isn't a god, mate! Praise Princesses Celestia and Luna :grin:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ponyponyponypponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony

dO i lOOk iNSAne?