• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
82 Ponies.
I love the fact that one of the dead children's mom sing this song. Very original, considering literally every other fan-made FNAF song has either an animatronic and/or Phone Guy and/or Purple Guy singing. :)

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
82 Ponies.
I love the fact that one of the dead children's mom sing this song. Very original, considering literally every other fan-made FNAF song has either an animatronic and/or Phone Guy and/or Purple Guy singing. :)
This one gets me in the feels too.

I love the FNaF 2 song.

Has anyone else seen the third one?
Yes.

Took me a couple watches to realize it's from the Purple Guy's perspective as he's destroying Freddy & Friends.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Bite of 87.

Yes.

Took me a couple watches to realize it's from the Purple Guy's perspective as he's destroying Freddy & Friends.

I imagine the female singer had something to do with that? I do think it's a good song nonetheless.

The video was great too. My only problem with is how brief Springtrap's appearance was.. I wish the last few seconds of the video would've instead been focused on the sequence in which the Purple Guy/Murderer actually becomes trapped.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The Bite of 87.

I imagine the female singer had something to do with that? I do think it's a good song nonetheless.

The video was great too. My only problem with is how brief Springtrap's appearance was.. I wish the last few seconds of the video would've instead been focused on the sequence in which the Purple Guy/Murderer actually becomes trapped.

No, I just didn't get the point of the dismantling until I connected it with Purple Guy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I thought the third one's style was fine.

Another one of my favorite FNaF songs, by Madame Macabre. It focuses less about the tragic and sadness of the game's backstory, and more about the danger of being the night guard and the animatronics themselves.

Top Bottom