• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hokori

Great King of Evil

you still could have looked at the History and see your named mentioned and posted just to spite us :lol:
This is something I'd do if I checked the thread and noticed you guys were 200+ so I could look for a reason to nuke this place. I just decided to pay a visit while making myself visible to see if someone screw things up. You all were doing just fine until a friend of mine (Silver :p) decided to mess with you guys :lol:

P.S. - I may delay responses on purposes just to mess the count up at a later time :troll:

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
At least, it wasn't @ Prometheus16 Prometheus16 who broke the count :p

@ Hokori Hokori
What was that you were saying? :troll:

This is something I'd do if I checked the thread and noticed you guys were 200+ so I could look for a reason to nuke this place. I just decided to pay a visit while making myself visible to see if someone screw things up. You all were doing just fine until a friend of mine (Silver :p) decided to mess with you guys :lol:

P.S. - I may delay responses on purposes just to mess the count up at a later time :troll:
So...even if you know that the count is close to 300, you won't post sometimes?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
@ Hokori Hokori
What was that you were saying?
I was saying that it's nice to have a double agent around.

So...even if you know that the count is close to 300, you won't post sometimes?
More like...you could quote/tag me again in your next post, and I'll just wait to respond to it when you guys are close to 300 even if no one quotes/tags me again.

But yeah, sure. Sometimes I'll just let you all keep counting for the hell of it. Not my fault if another mod steps in though.

Guys, you should probably knock me down, then tie me up before I destroy this....person
Haha, think of it as having another active mod lurking around this place :smirk:

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

want to go again? I'll take out Mr. Mime and Klefki for something else :p (My Fairies are strong lol)
Sorry but not really, I couldn't even take out a single one of your pokemon, I think the out come will be the same. On second thought, why not, sure let's go again, after I finish eating my dinner, so how about around seven?

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

If they don't tie me up, I'm gonna wreck you!
After all, RD DESTROYED A ****ING TRANSFORMER!! WHAT DID YOUR CHARACTER DO?!
Nothing yet... just know that he's much powerful than RD

He can turn his whole body into fire...as well as many other things...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Sorry but not really, I couldn't even take out a single one of your pokemon, I think the outcome will be the same. On second thought, why not, sure let's go again, after I finish eating my dinner, so how about around seven?
Unfortunately i won't be able to get on at seven.. also i have swept teams with my Klefki and Mr. Mime setup (was holding out on Thunder waving because i thought Absol was a mega :p)

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Unfortunately i won't be able to get on at seven.. also i have swept teams with my Klefki and Mr. Mime setup (was holding out on Thunder waving because i thought Absol was a mega :p)

My Absol is a mega, I just didn't want to waste my Mega evolution on him since he was about to die.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't mind sneezing at times, but having to sneeze every 2 seconds throughout almost an entire day is where I draw the line.

Hiccups feel even worse.

Top Bottom