• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

PlasticSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
EyelessVagabond
3DS FC
3496-9511-1528

I'm surprised at how many people on smashboards are from ohio

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Neither do I. In making it, though, I discovered a technique that makes shading worlds easier.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hate uninspired games with boring characters

Such as Uprising
Have you even seen Palutena, Viridi, Dark Pit, Thanatos, Pandora, Phosphora, Hades, Pyrrhon and the Hewdraw? All of these characters (and a few more too!) have such unique and well-made personalities and their dialogues are simply gold, KBG. GOLD!!!

Also, how can you think this game's uninspired when the first two Kid Icarus games were literally nerfed Metroid games with a Greek paintjob?! I'd say Sakurai must've been prettty inspired to make Uprising the way it is instead of basically doing the same thing like Nintendo almost always does :p Don't be mad, I said almost

I'm accepting your decision of not liking the game, but I will never believe you when you say the characters are boring or that the game is uninspired. This game is a Sakurai masterpiece and is greatly underrated.

At least, you didn't complain about the music, so I'm assuming you either liked it or simply didn't hate it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I have always wanted to try my hand at fanart. Particularly Lion King fanart (I'd want mine to look very accurate though, close to the original style. Same goes anything I'd make fanart of it.)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I sometimes wish I could make art. but that desire usually passes quickly. I just don't like drawing much.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd like to be better at drawing than I am (I'm awful at it lol) I've just never really taken the time to sit down, practice and improve myself.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I hate that I can imagine what I want to draw in my head, but I can't draw it the way I imagined it, like I'll try and Link and he looks awesome in my head but when I try to put it on paper it looks like a stick figure with an ice cream cone on his head lol.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

^^ That's almost exactly the same problem I have. I can picture what I want to draw just fine into my head, but I can't draw it like I want it to be.

Imagining things and making them reality are two very different things. Not to mention the technique and effort you'll need to make it so, and patience as well....

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That moment when you feel like you've been on the computer way too long but you have nothing else to do

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Have you even seen Palutena, Viridi, Dark Pit, Thanatos, Pandora, Phosphora, Hades, Pyrrhon and the Hewdraw? All of these characters (and a few more too!) have such unique and well-made personalities and their dialogues are simply gold, KBG. GOLD!!!

Also, how can you think this game's uninspired when the first two Kid Icarus games were literally nerfed Metroid games with a Greek paintjob?! I'd say Sakurai must've been prettty inspired to make Uprising the way it is instead of basically doing the same thing like Nintendo almost always does :p Don't be mad, I said almost

I'm accepting your decision of not liking the game, but I will never believe you when you say the characters are boring or that the game is uninspired. This game is a Sakurai masterpiece and is greatly underrated.

At least, you didn't complain about the music, so I'm assuming you either liked it or simply didn't hate it.

I have not begun to release my utter hatred of about half of Uprising's music.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Personally, I'm pretty fond of the mythological feeling of the soundtrack, since I like mythology.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
116 I took mythology class in high school, it mainly just consisted of movies and projects but I did learn from it. It was a pretty great class.

Top Bottom