• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still just use PC, though I do still want to try the Wii U's Internet sometime...

Also ZM, what was that theory you had about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I still just use PC, though I do still want to try the Wii U's Internet sometime...

Also ZM, what was that theory you had about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?
I have them in an Ironic twist of fate. I have a feeling that they are going to be fans of Sweetie Belle's singing and Scootaloo's Scooter tricks (because we already know what their Cutie Marks are) :p and whatever AB's special talent (imo it's still not as obvious) 62

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
68 oh @ Metalbro Metalbro I had an funny kill before our matches yesterday lol. I was fighting a DK and he giant punched me near the edge and I shielded the blow which caused him get pushed back and fell of the edge and died :laugh:

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Pretty good, I'd say today was a decent day. How about you?

It's been fun, but I saw a few videos that offended me greatly.

Some funny stuff happened today though, so I suppose that's a good thing.

I also watched this for the first time today, which surprised me; I like The Living Tombstone and Smash, so I'm surprised I didn't see it before.

Top Bottom