• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"It's A Three Day Weekend"
Sounds a little silly at first, but when you think about some of the popular rocks songs from the '80s, it could actually be quite successful.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Really only ones from the 80s.
Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Fleetwood Mac, Boston, MSG, Cars, America, etc.

Nice way to change the subject, though.

If you don't think it sounds like a good idea, you should just say so.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not at all. I don't even care if you want bronies to die in fire, so long as you don't actually attack anyone. @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn trolls in here all the time about the show, but no one really cares.
Did someone say my name AND the word "bronies" in the same sentence? Ewwwww :troll:

85 trips to indie game companies :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Really only ones from the 80s.
Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Fleetwood Mac, Boston, MSG, Cars, America, etc.
The only one I don't know of is MSG (since I tend to lack in knowledge of hard rock). But apart from them everyone else rings a bell.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
89 ^ I only know of one song from MSG, but it's good enough to put them near the top of my list.

Well, you could still take a trip there.
Anyway, which company was it?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Make that four. Now that I'm back from bowling. (we had to stop at the store for a bunch of things on the way home too so that's why I'm later than normal lol)

Top Bottom