• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well, it's very rare, but a few storms heavy enough to do that have come in before.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Hmm, makes me wonder what it'd feel like to be in an area that dark during daytime.

I actually rather like the rain.

And my favorite comic is one that happens to involve Celestia in a large way. Won't say anything else (though I believe I have brought it up before).
I've read Nightmare Rarity's 4 part comic, Sombra's Fiendship is magic one, 2 equestria girls comics Where Sunset first goes into the Human world and one after the events of the first movie (iirc). and the next one I'm going to be reading is the Fiendship is magic for Nightmare Moon once i can get it downloaded tuesday..

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
At this point I wonder if my parents would even let me buy the comics.
My mom is suspicious of everything; MLP is not excluded from that. In fact, she seems especially suspicious of it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
39 things that aren't like me.

Maybe I should just let brony to brony happen and not have me here.

Sorry for interrupting
There's no call to feel like that.

I recall you saying a while back they already knew about it to some extent?
They do; we even bought a few DVDs. Still, I don't think she's entirely sold on it not being some horrible kid corrupting show ( or whatever it is she's always so worried about when it comes to books, games, and movies/cartoons. )

And comics? I get the feeling the word 'comic' will raise some red flags. We'll see, though.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
43 things that aren't like me.

There's no call to feel like that.

They do; we even bought a few DVDs. Still, I don't think she's entirely sold on it not being some horrible kid corrupting show ( or whatever it is she's always so worried about when it comes to books, games, and movies/cartoons. )

And comics? I get the feeling the word 'comic' will raise some red flags. We'll see, though.
I feel awkward now. I used to have a... dislike for bronies, one could say. l'm over that, namely because I couldn't care less. I feel like someone here will attack me over it.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
At this point I wonder if my parents would even let me buy the comics.
My mom is suspicious of everything; MLP is not excluded from that. In fact, she seems especially suspicious of it.
So she knows about you being a brony?

Also; I've made over 4,000 posts officially (not counting Forum Games...)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, they know a lot more about it than I would've thought then. And if push comes to shove, you might just want to try reading the comics online.

______

And honestly there are a quite lot of non-bronies that are regulars here. It's not like this thread was made for bronies, it's just there happens to be quite a lot of us here, lol.

It's not a big deal at all tbh.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
43 things that aren't like me.

I feel awkward now. I used to have a... dislike for bronies, one could say. l'm over that, namely because I couldn't care less. I feel like someone here will attack me over it.
Not at all. I don't even care if you want bronies to die in fire, so long as you don't actually attack anyone. @SG9000 trolls in here all the time about the show, but no one really cares.
So she knows about you being a brony?

Also; I've made over 4,000 posts officially (not counting Forum Games...)

Yes, though she probably does not know about the fandom's...quirkier side. If she did, I'm pretty sure she'd put a big X on buying anything show related, as she would assume it comes from the core of the show itself.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
46 things that aren't like me.

Yeah, but right now there is

EDIT: Thank y'all. I was really self centered and close minded.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yes, though she probably does not know about the fandom's...quirkier side. If she did, I'm pretty sure she'd put a big X on buying anything show related, as she would assume it comes from the core of the show itself.
tbh the same could be said about every fandom..

Will be changing text color soon :p Don't like its too similar to IsmaRs text color lol

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Every fandom has a large dark side, MLP's is more prominent for some reason...

And I hope it's easier to read than that dark purple one lol (at least with the style I use, which is standard dark).

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Maybe, but it'd take some smooth talking to make her believe it has nothing to do with the show itself, if she ever learned of it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
She most likely won't. She probably would let me buy the comics, honestly. She just might ask a few questions first.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A touch dark to read IMO.

Honestly, it may depend on her mood. Her mood can be as unpredictable as mine.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
59 actually made it a bit Darker lol it looked a bit too light :p

what theme are you using Jay? I use Ruby and it looks fine in Ruby..

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
...I think it's harder to read than ever, actually. It doesn't really matter, though. I can always highlight it or something.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
46 things that aren't like me.

Yeah, but right now there is

EDIT: Thank y'all. I was really self centered and close minded.
About what?

Do you like MLP now? :applejack:

Every fandom has a large dark side, MLP's is more prominent for some reason...

And I hope it's easier to read than that dark purple one lol (at least with the style I use, which is standard dark).
Because it's kind of the opposite of the show itsslf. Opposites appear in direct contrast to one another.

Project M. I like blue.
Jay, how old are you again?

Top Bottom