• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So my question is why do the ponies have winter in the first place? They control the weather why do they need to change the seasons?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ugh... I feel like we might need to cancel our wager if I keep "giving that show a chance" :chuckle:

Also, nice to see it can have its dark moments, and I love darker plots (which explains why Mother 3, despite never playing it, is already one of my favorite games) as well as a some awesome ones, but if there's only a few moments like that, I'm not gonna like the show, only these moments. That DBZ-esque fight looks amazing, though ^_^

But to be fair, I often think of the first episodes as some of the worst ones in a series since viewers are pretty much introduced to every thing in a short time, unlike RWBY, which sorta did it with the Character Trailers.

133 SGs not joining the herd
Well, at least you gave it a chance, that's the important thing. Too many people write it off as "ewww girl show gaaaaayyyy"

Maybe someday you will be one of us....

151 :4mewtwo:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If it's any consolation, @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming , my little cousin would probably love the show and, knowing my family, I'll probably be forced to watch some episodes every time she comes whenever she discovers the show. :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And I'm the guy who was brilliant enough to spend his late Friday night playing TF2 for hours.

Also, my TV finally seems to be busted. I try turning it on at 2:00 PM yesterday, the only thing it's been doing since then is beeping and flickering like it normally does when it tries to come on. It hasn't stopped and nothing else we've tried has got it to turn on either.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

And I'm the guy who was brilliant enough to spend his late Friday night playing TF2 for hours.

Also, my TV finally seems to be busted. I try turning it on at 2:00 PM yesterday, the only thing it's been doing since then is beeping and flickering like it normally does when it tries to come on. It hasn't stopped and nothing else we've tried has got it to turn on either.
Well, I see one solution to this, SMASH IT WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!! (which would be really fun) And then buy a new one :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Fun as that would be that's not gonna happen lol. My folks said they do plan to get a new one for my room though ASAP, and for my grandmother's room too.

They also said they'll try to make it so we can get more channels in our rooms. So if I'm lucky enough, then you know what that means....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Not too worried about that. I'll only be watching it on TV when I'm alone or at night (since I could always record episodes too, wouldn't necessarily have to catch them on the spot.).

Last edited:
Top Bottom