• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bmore's Finest Presents: RAFT -- POSTPONED -- Catonsville, MD

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i think this tourney's name should be changed to DK's TURBO HAT TREE
with a sketch drawing of what something like that would actually look like

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think instead of Guilty Gear, Blazblue?

That game looks amazing, I need to play that one.

Or mario kart, lets goes, I'ma start playing mario kart wii again, since that actually has a respectable server

HAT

Smash Ace
okay, i know there hasn't been much going on in this thread, but in the coming weeks i'll be announcing what's happening.

first of all,

RAFT:

really amazing ****ing tournament

mhm.

next- if its possible, i'm getting at least one band to play either at the tournament, or nearby.

..- teams will be preregistration, with minimal registration the day of the tournament. singles registration will occur during teams.

there will be 1 round of pools for teams, provided there's a good number of attendants (which there should be)

there will be 2 rounds of pools for singles, unless its under 64 people, which would be a preposterously low number as well.

there will be ample provisions to make sure that people will know their match is to be played. a 5 minute time limit on making it to your match will be enforced with absolution, and exceptions will be made for food breaks every time.

hotel and housing information will be posted

catering information will be posted

sponsorship will be posted

there will probably be a VIP room. if you're not a VIP, get over it. i dont care how you feel about yourself.

this tournament is going to be amazing, so don't miss it. i'm not telling you that of opinion- everything in my power as a human being will make this tournament good. and you will like it.

any questions?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
ROOOFL ok so RAFT is postponed indefinitely. updates to be gotten soon.

edit- this is hat

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, just above 30min a drive but Im sure my dad can take me to this, find a freaking date for this! (best time for me is October cuz my dad can't say shiz like School just started)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Postponed? That really sucks. Are we looking at an October date or something? I guess that gives me a little more time to do some practice, as well as some doubles with my teammate. I'm really anticipating this tourney. Make it awesome!

Top Bottom