• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Yoshi's TRIPLE ELIMINATION online smash 64 tournament (BRACKET UP)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, I've tried to get people to do their matches, but dqing 6 people from the tournament kind-of destroys the tournament entirely... so... do your matches lol.

Also, this is a post to test if I can post. for some reason, I can't post anywhere...

edit: test passed... huh... confusing...

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Well, I've tried to get people to do their matches, but dqing 6 people from the tournament kind-of destroys the tournament entirely... so... do your matches lol.

Also, this is a post to test if I can post. for some reason, I can't post anywhere...

edit: test passed... huh... confusing...
I'm still there. Somehow I'm on top so just dq everyone and let me win lol

Nah I wanna do another match but my computer is slowly becoming laggier so it has to be quick.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Man, i've tried many times to find PD on G64, for some reason he is never there when I connect

Top Bottom