• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blood, Gore and Puff - a Jigglypuff Combo/highlight video

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
good stuff man. at first when i saw u charge the fsmash at the start i was like the crap is this and then the rest saved it lol

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
2/5. Next time play opponents who aren't garbage :)
Are you kidding? I can assure you that lots of these players are better than all the people i've fought here on the Jigglyboard... so i don't get what you're talking about... (and i'm not trying to insult the Jigglyboard here... almost all of you are awsome <3)

And Just as you know it... a few of these hitswere very old... And i mean... from 9-5 months old... I actually had to get the video done before a time limit becouse of some personal issues... so i had to add a few older clips that both me and my opponents weren't actually fully developed...

I almost watched this.

booo wifi.

no hate at you personally though
I can't help it... i live in Norway... which is like a 90% Melee place... and there's like one tourny each 6th month.... which is extremely far from where i live... so i basicly have no choice

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
2/5. Next time play opponents who aren't garbage :)
When I saw that post I was ready to dissagree with you...

...Then I watched the video. :urg:

I'm assuming everyone here was keeping their eyes on Jigglypuff the whole time, and no thinking twice about his opponents' silly recovery options. Also, there was sandbagging, and slow reactions from your opponents. Lag?

(1:42 - 2:06 = Really stupid Olimar.)

I'm suprised the majority found that it was great, (and it seems hard to agree with Meta alone of all people.) Overall, it had mostly unexciting, half decent kills. You need to pick better moments, and not average kills. Some of the rests were good though.

I think the problem isn't you, it's your opponents.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You really can't determine how good his opponents are from a COMBO VIDEO. These videos catch their opponents at the WORST possible times (no kawmboz in barwl amirite?).

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
u shouldnt really put a simple gimp in a combo vid >> if ur gonna show a gimp, make it one that is amazing, and also dont put obvoius things in there, like when that DDD up-bd and u rested him, that was obvious, u need to show things so that when ppl see them their going "wtf is he doing?" "oh **** he did not!!" their were a few like that but most of it was boring stuff that anyone could do, like a the start of the vid, a very simple gimp on ganon, thats bad

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
You really can't determine how good his opponents are from a COMBO VIDEO. These videos catch their opponents at the WORST possible times (no kawmboz in barwl amirite?).
True, this is swaying my previous opinion quite a bit, but I still think some of the opponents were suffering from a decent amount of online lag, or stupidity. Some.

I never said it was bad <.<

EDIT: Love the edges on Japes <3

Metatitan

Smash Master
Are you kidding? I can assure you that lots of these players are better than all the people i've fought here on the Jigglyboard... so i don't get what you're talking about... (and i'm not trying to insult the Jigglyboard here... almost all of you are awsome <3)

And Just as you know it... a few of these hitswere very old... And i mean... from 9-5 months old... I actually had to get the video done before a time limit becouse of some personal issues... so i had to add a few older clips that both me and my opponents weren't actually fully developed...

I can't help it... i live in Norway... which is like a 90% Melee place... and there's like one tourny each 6th month.... which is extremely far from where i live... so i basicly have no choice
The majority of these boards do in fact suck. So yes your opponents were either suffering from major lag/sandbagginess or just suck *** period. If I see a combo video where you hit with uair twice in a row I stop watching because it isn't worth my time.

PND

Smash Champion
Meta, drop the elitist bull****. Players can get caught in uair traps or get smashed out of landing lag if you've conditioned them to think you're going to do something else. I'm not saying the players are top caliber, but if your opponent expects you to do something, it's entirely possible to hit them with something unorthodox. High level example: Ally fair spiking M2K.

And Uair traps work on characters with bad / laggy dairs. If they airdodge past, they're gonna get hit by another uair as soon as they're vulnerable, so with reading it is entirely possible to hit 2-3 before they can di to safety. It's completely character dependent. So again, drop the elitist bull**** and enjoy it for what it is.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Meta, drop the elitist bull****. Players can get caught in uair traps or get smashed out of landing lag if you've conditioned them to think you're going to do something else. I'm not saying the players are top caliber, but if your opponent expects you to do something, it's entirely possible to hit them with something unorthodox. High level example: Ally fair spiking M2K.

And Uair traps work on characters with bad / laggy dairs. If they airdodge past, they're gonna get hit by another uair as soon as they're vulnerable, so with reading it is entirely possible to hit 2-3 before they can di to safety. It's completely character dependent. So again, drop the elitist bull**** and enjoy it for what it is.
Me elitist? That's funny coming from someone who practically drips the stuff. Fair spiking in water is one thing, hitting them with Uair twice means they were sandbagging. Stop being stupid.

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I didn't make the video so you were going to give it a full analysis on how good i am or how good my opponents are.. i made it for entertainment... Just grow up guys... If you think about it there's almost nothing fun you can do with Jiggs online... you may drillrest them... that's like the only rest that you can do online on a really good player... If i showed how i fought the best players i face it would just be Bair and reatreating untill i got enough damage to fair them.. it's not fun to watch... and no... everyone in this video weren't pro... that's how i could do some neat stuff on them... I admit.. some of these people weren't pro.. mainly becouse it's friendlies and not all of them used theyr first main. Why do you actually care? is the reason you watch Combo/Highlight vids so you can give an analysis of everything in it? Like an old man on the resturant looking for anything to complain about...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I didn't make the video so you were going to give it a full analysis on how good i am or how good my opponents are.. i made it for entertainment... Just grow up guys... If you think about it there's almost nothing fun you can do with Jiggs online... you may drillrest them... that's like the only rest that you can do online on a really good player... If i showed how i fought the best players i face it would just be Bair and reatreating untill i got enough damage to fair them.. it's not fun to watch... and no... everyone in this video weren't pro... that's how i could do some neat stuff on them... I admit.. some of these people weren't pro.. mainly becouse it's friendlies and not all of them used theyr first main. Why do you actually care? is the reason you watch Combo/Highlight vids so you can give an analysis of everything in it? Like an old man on the resturant looking for anything to complain about...
Sorry about this. It's more about what you (and Jigglypuff) are able to do on opponents.

This has happened on a few other combo video submissions because some of us critique too strictly. My imput shouldn't have been such a big post at all. :ohwell:

Top Bottom