• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog of the Week: There Is Something I Need To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Im sure.

The fact the report says its an 18 year old male that was shot, when you said you're 19, is bull****.

Seriously koth, you realy need to stop.

If you are truly telling the truth, which I dont believe at all, you'll have to take a real photo of your wound.
A picture of a gunshot wound clearly means nothing, proven by other attempts. At this point, I wouldn't believe a documentary on the subject.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Also

I stayed in the hospital today. The surgery is done and it went pretty well. He is still on a "breather" if you will. He is still kind of loopy from the whole thing, but the Dr. said that he will be home and well by the end of the month :)

Bronchoscopy was done before discharge of the patient, which was normal and failed to locate the bullet. A follow-up radiograph taken after a week and after six months revealed the bullet to be present on right side in exactly the same position
Really now.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Koth, even though you are a total ******* for doing all this, I must say, you're the best troll I've seen...EVER. Maxfire wasn't a troll guys, but this is just...gold.

It'd be even more disgustingly funny if he was like, controlled by BRoomers though.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
We will celebrate this day every year for now on.

Btw KOTH, your playlist sucks. >_>
Yes. Yes we shall. Remember the day...June 12th.

And NAKEDedede, he's not actually a troll, I really think he's just an attention *****.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna grab some chips + dip, then continue reading. Gewd stoof.

Can someone make a social group for June 12th please?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Someone put June 12th in the global swf calender D:
ILL MAKE SURE ITS REMEMBERED.

@Koth: Dont even spill suicide BS all over us. You'll drop to the lowest of the low, that is if your not there already.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This is so sad. People actually get shot or have cancer or whatever, and you joke about it just to get some respect? In an internet forum? So sad. Pathetic.

.AC.

Smash Lord
omg this is the first time i visit the blog section and i guess ill visit more often from now on D:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I think we're done here.

Also, Teran, you get mucho respect points from me for this. Not really because of what it's about, but it was a rather unpopular subject and it takes some thick skin to tackle.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

It'd be even more disgustingly funny if he was like, controlled by BRoomers though.
BRoomers wouldn't joke about something that serious, and even IF they ever did, they'd come clean when the flaws were pointed out. Plus there would be more broomers posting in the thread.

Nice detective work Teran, I tip my cap at you.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Teran has my respect. It sucks I missed the epicness that was KOTH failing.

I really didn't care that he lied the first time, but the fact he tried to cover his lies with even more stupid lies (such as google searching Chest X-Ray) was the part that made me want to see him fail. He seriously has mental problems to try to evoke that much sympathy from people who were, in general, pretty receptive of the whole thing. I tried not to attack his initial story, out right, but after reading it once, I knew it was a lie. I even went as far as PMing him to confirm, but he, as Karl, stayed true to his story.

I guess the one thing we can learn from this is that honesty is pretty important in communities like this where people usually develop a bond.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Good stuff, Teran. Props.

One thing is for sure...this will go down in SWF lore, right alongside Maxfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom