• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Tournament - Deadline for matches: 02/03.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, that was weird. If it keeps up, we might need to have like a third party host the room or something. I sent a PM to Lythi though so I'll have to wait and see what gets suggested.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't even know how his internet can be bad considering we're in the same city Lol.

Are you sure you're not downloading some type/moon stuff at the time? lolol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't even know how his internet can be bad considering we're in the same city Lol.

Are you sure you're not downloading some type/moon stuff at the time? lolol
He was downloading the Mahoyo demo. I just know it.

As for my connection, I've done everything I've can to make mine stable. Port forward, DMZ host, static IP, wired connection, etc.
If only my internet could give me a higher upload speed than my current 3 mbps.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My connection is just fine. At least, it should be. So something was fishy.

... I still wanna switch to Shaw. lol
What's your upload speed anyways, Kuraudo? And I mean where it says when you're testing your connection on your PS3.
Because sometimes the internet is fine yet the PS3 somehow blocks things.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What's your upload speed anyways, Kuraudo? And I mean where it says when you're testing your connection on your PS3.
Because sometimes the internet is fine yet the PS3 somehow blocks things.
I was running it wirelessly and I think the download speed was 10 mbps or something? And the upload speed was.... I don't think it was even 1?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
My experiences with wireless connections were pretty bad. You should try playing wired.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was running it wirelessly and I think the download speed was 10 mbps or something? And the upload speed was.... I don't think it was even 1?
That's your problem. Upload speed matters the most compared to DL speed since you need to be sending all that data. 1 mbps is the recommended minimum for fighters but even then, that's not good. And with wireless, you'll be dropping even more which results to more lag spikes. My upload on speedtest.net would say I had 3, but my PS3 would only get 1 mbps until I configured some things.

Although that doesn't solve as to why you couldn't connect to Livewire :ohwell:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
My experience with wireless connections were pretty bad. You should try playing wired.
I do play wired. At least on the XBox 360 since it's in the same room as my router.

But I just gotta get another long ethernet cord then for the PS3. that or move it from the Samsung. But then that's just not getting any use as a gaming TV. oh well. lol PSN worked before though wirelessly. I'll figure it out though definitely.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
artur won 3-2

GGs.
Although I really wish our connection was better. :(

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
i won.3-2.GGs,spelt.that was really close.
yeah.i think we both missed a lot of combos because of the connection.also,sorry for all the trouble.it was hard to find some time that we both could play.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Kuraudo, try a wired connection.

If that doesn't work, we'll see if we can look into a third party (preferably someone who lives near one of you) to host the matches, and see if you can connect to their room.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So it's me vs arturefo, huh. This will be fun.
I can do our match Friday, Saturday, or Sunday if you'd like.

For my sake, I hope I can win it with just the first set. XD

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
So it's me vs arturefo, huh. This will be fun.
I can do our match Friday, Saturday, or Sunday if you'd like.

For my sake, I hope I can win it with just the first set. XD
i'll go on a trip tomorrow morning.i'll be back 13th february,so we have to do our match after that.sorry.you renewed your gold signature?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i'll go on a trip tomorrow morning.i'll be back 13th february,so we have to do our match after that.sorry.you renewed your gold signature?
Yeah, I bought gold again. And sure, let's play whenever you get back.

But if you want, we could do our set today if you have time.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Welp. There goes my tourney run.

Livewires wins 2-0. Things got better after the first two matches, but a little too late for that. lol

****. How many fatals DID you land on me? **** that PSN. Good games though. They got fun as time went on and we got used to the connection. Your execution with Noel is awesome.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I have no idea how many fatals were in those matches. I swear they happened every 5-10 seconds. And half of our rounds were literally one hit exchange away from going the other way. Good games, it got REALLY close at times.

So, I guess this means I'm facing Crusayer in Loser's Finals then? Redemption mayhaps?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I haven't lost a set yet.

I think we're at grand actually o_o.

Oh wait no, I think you guys are at losers' finals: you vs Lyth (?).

The bracket is horribly behind so I'm not sure where we are.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I haven't lost a set yet.

I think we're at grand actually o_o.

Oh wait no, I think you guys are at losers' finals: you vs Lyth (?).

The bracket is horribly behind so I'm not sure where we are.

Ohh, okay. I just assumed from the "I hope Kuraudo wins so I don't have to play Noel" thing meant that I'd be playing you if I won since I figured Lythi was using Mu.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I read the bracket wrong lol.

But I will be playing against "Noel" anyway! So I'm not wrong technically xd.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I should probably be free sometime from 7-9:30 EST-ish or whatnot tonight, and maybe even a bit before that. It's 3 out of 5, right?

And it looks like the finals is going to be an all NOL girls one. Go figure. :bee:

Top Bottom