• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastzone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Whats wrong with MvC 3 lol? I havn't played it so don't know

Looking forward to this :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i think for commentary ill try to have people on it when they can, we'll only have set people on there when it gets to grand finals

thats what im thinking for brawl anyway, melee can have whoever...of course i need to actually have the livestream setup, as kayjay mightnot be able to come...who is the guy i was banknig on for doing that XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Na I won't, when I troll I tend not to :p like when I was trash talking ramin at brawl-. Main time I stuttered was when I asked people to play

Heartstring

Smash Legend
people can commentate whenever, the only time im going to have set people on there is for finals/possible crews

two people on commentary is always ideal

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol rusted, your just gona troll brawl :/

so there's crews then?

How about an oldskool v newskool rematch?
Me, ryuken and smudge (replacing darren)
GP, shlurp and bmack

get the hype!!!

RyuKen!

Smash Apprentice
Lol rusted, your just gona troll brawl :/

so there's crews then?

How about an oldskool v newskool rematch?
Me, ryuken and smudge (replacing darren)
GP, shlurp and bmack

get the hype!!!
Me likes :) can't wait for this, booking my train tickets tomorrow.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Good man. Smudge is up for it. Be good to see you again Steve.

Yen wtf??? Mtr gona be rappin you :p
well actually, shall we make this old skool vs. team tractor?

mtr, ryuken, smudge vs. shlurpie, G~P and DNE
now that would be interesting

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Do I not get to enter the old school team? I was playing Brawl before any of you :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Who's dne? Ah I was gona go for the rematch but hey, I don't mind
that would be my little bro

**** it, crews anyone? i think after about 1pm ill make the main room for sleeping and the side room (which will have the main livestream tv in it, by the way) for crews matches and stuff

but yeah, that can be our 3-man crew i suppose

The_Rake

Smash Lord
George and will
we had a crews match at cals, it was shlurp, gp and bmac against me darren and ryuken, we are rematching that one
and make that crew north v mid. I'm west midlands son

yea sure Steve I'm up for that. Mtr European placements!!!!! Best lucario in Europe son lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol if you come in someone else gotta enter for new school. ATM it's just 3v3 but if we get more for each side then I don't mind increasing to 5v5 or whatever.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
tell you what guys, if we get time we can have a mini- crews tournament on livestream. post on here with crew name and the three players and ill look at it

if we get 4 crews we can do a single elimination bracket

e.g:
Crew: EA crew
team: Shlurpie, G~P and DNE

(thats a real crew btw)

also, i went down to the heart foundation electrical store today. i have ten tv's guarantee'd from them which means we have ten tv's per game definetely.
now if anyone is going to bring a setup for either game or need housing for FRIDAY NIGHT then you must post on this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297389

i will also add that into the OP.

Ykana

Smash Cadet
Wait if its by region, Yorkshire and the Humberside only have 2 players, Me and Calz lol, and K.Mac but he wont be there.

Ykana

Smash Cadet
Tbh, if crews were to happen, having Me, Calz, Keith and id say Miller to pick players one by one would be the best option. Miller picking first, then Keith, then Me and then Calz, be$$ idea.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Tbh, if crews were to happen, having Me, Calz, Keith and id say Miller to pick players one by one would be the best option. Miller picking first, then Keith, then Me and then Calz, be$$ idea.
or we could jsut gather teams without an amazing advantage over others...
if you guys want this to happen then organise it, ive got everything else to sort out XD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
So as gp said inthe social thread, let's make 3 man crews. Since we were up for it I imagine myself, smudge and ryuken will be one crew then :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ohkay, putting it on there

also jo3, check the tournament post up there ^
it has travel details...or at least the ones i find to be the best

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to go on the sunday, gunna ask for the Saturday off work, so MAYBE both days! ^_^ Would be good to go to a tournament again, haven't been or played smash in a long time.

Also whats the dillio with MvC3? Is it bring your own stick/pads? If so *sadface* coz I play on PS3.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i warn you now, the tournament is actually only on saturday, but it will finish late so there is housing for saturday night. people will be leaving sunday morning, just let me throw that out there before you book anything ^.^

as for side events, its bring you own, and its on xbox360. but i should imagine people will let you use their stick if you ask nicely ^.^

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Any chance of guitar hero going on lol? I like to show off lol

and you best be privelidged to had m there son! Friend just asked me to play guitar for him in his set at my church's anual young adults event and I had to decline!!! TAKE ME NOT FOR GRANTED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom