• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastzone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so...youre going to appear on my doorstep in the early morning of saturday?
man im not getting my sleep, as soon as you guys appear imma going to bed XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
TROOOALLL
yeah sure come about at that time, but srs, ninja quietness or we become victims of arson XD

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Alright Tom.
1. Megabus seem to have taken Noriwch completly off the list for travel.
2. No Coaches from Sheffield go to Noriwhc of Thetford, i also can't even book to Birm, then from Birm to Norwich, unless we travelled for 8 hour.
3. Ive looked all over the internet for travel from Sheffield to Norwich, ive found a few things, but they are all stupid prices at like £60 returns.
So yeah i dont know what else to do apart from keep looking online or wait for Megabus to put trains up there.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so, i do nt ned to house you rake? okay then.

aww dude anaky wtf? im calling these people now, shall get back to you when ive finished talkin
also dont use my real name

okay i just talked to a guy from the company, it apears that the thing was taken off their schedule because somewhere else is now offering a cheaper deal, he thinks it may have been virgin travel. ill go cfheck that out now...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
this kinda sucks, the cheapest i can find at the moment is on eastmidlandstrains.com at £44 return. however that is a little pricey, you have have to suck it up and take a bus from birmingham despite the fact that its going to take forever
im going to call megabus back on monday,the guy said that on monday the boss was in so i could ask him which company gives cheaper travel...or they have jsut stopped doing it all over which would suck

Heartstring

Smash Legend
saturday night is being done at the venue, even im staying there XD
and ive got to list down people staying for the fest, that means you and dopl are confirmed for the fest thne yes? also, is bmack coming along with you?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Dopls said he's not stayin for fest. If bmac can be at marston green by 9am then yea but I'm not going home after the fest, stayin at clouds

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
how many people are actually confirmed for brawl? anaky has deconfirmed

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea what im doing at all, i cant make up my mind, never the the less il be paying venue fee regardless.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
andyh mac, ive already said if youre not coming to the tournament im not gonna accept money off you. but i would like for you to come to the tournament if its possible.

anyway, as for brawl theres a few local people who said they will be going so thats a few extra

Calzorz

Smash Lord
look g.p ur doing well for the community we all would normally go but theres a few of us with money situations after germany (mostly me) and its about £65 to get to urs for me , which is out of my range atm i still owe £100 , and we are not gona let u go into debt for trying to help our scene il even pay u my venue fee if u need it even tho i never confirmed etc but yea next time i hope i can make it (if u decide to host )

edit : or not so much debt but loose money and not wana host again

Yeniths

East Midlands!
GP that's some pretty nice stuff from the Brawl side of things, just wanting to help the community out, it's great to see.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
fair enough, but if my calcs are right ill need sooo many people to flake for it to be a loss, so its all ok

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I can't give lofts home and am working till 8.30 sat morning so I'm picking dopl up from marston green at 9. If you can get there for then and make your own way back then I can give a lift there

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Basically i have an easy cap card device which can record brawl videos, but if i had splitters, i may be able to get it to work on the tv and the livestream, KJ said its possile.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Willz Says:
i can't come g.p im sorry
i got money problems myself atm and im aiming to concentrate on my exams and getting a job this easter holiday

and ill say it again, would anyone be interested in me holding a national tournament in leicester? cuz the travel links here are far superior than thetford (thetford sucks and is expensive, no offense gp ;)) and i would really like to see some of you guys again and play as its been quite a long time :(

if i was to host something it'd be in the summer and hopefully a 2day thing with both games and side events obviously

just wanna see if anyones interested and i might sort something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom